TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, I have noticed there is Enhanced Character Creation. Is there any way to unlock this without support? I don't mind support but when you lock content, that tells me no support.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Okay, I have noticed there is Enhanced Character Creation. Is there any way to unlock this without support? I don't mind support but when you lock content, that tells me no support.
It's just some extra character creation points and traits:

You can get basically all of that with changing stats through dev console.

Reactions: TheVegnar

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
It's been a couple years since I've played this and there are many things I've either forgotten or did not exist. Here are a few of my questions:
  • What is the purpose of furniture? Is there any point in furnishing my house?
  • Which factions provide benefits even when not vassalized? Is it all of them, or just Carozza Hall and various religions?
  • What is considered a "good" gross daily income (income before expenses are deducted)? Also I've noticed a bug where the pantry girl title didn't take effect until re-assigned. For example, a girl has 59 domestic skill when I assign her the title. Her skill rises to 60 but my luxurious food expenses do not get discounted until I revoke the title and give it back to her.
  • From checking the code, I see that the experience gained by a girl from sex depends on the duration performing that sexual act. Once a girl reaches 100 exp (and capped at 120 exp), then it requires a duration of 90 or 95 minutes. Is it even possible to have sex last that long? My MC can only last 10 rounds of sex at most with the average time per round being ~8 minutes.
  • Is it always best to try and lower the willpower of all your slaves/servants/mercs/etc to 0?

Reactions: beefenstein

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's been a couple years since I've played this and there are many things I've either forgotten or did not exist. Here are a few of my questions:
  • Which factions provide benefits even when not vassalized? Is it all of them, or just Carozza Hall and various religions?
  • What is considered a "good" gross daily income (income before expenses are deducted)? Also I've noticed a bug where the pantry girl title didn't take effect until re-assigned. For example, a girl has 59 domestic skill when I assign her the title. Her skill rises to 60 but my luxurious food expenses do not get discounted until I revoke the title and give it back to her.
  • From checking the code, I see that the experience gained by a girl from sex depends on the duration performing that sexual act. Once a girl reaches 100 exp (and capped at 120 exp), then it requires a duration of 90 or 95 minutes. Is it even possible to have sex last that long? My MC can only last 10 rounds of sex at most with the average time per round being ~8 minutes.
  • Is it always best to try and lower the willpower of all your slaves/servants/mercs/etc to 0?
*Furniture in Rooms have effect like increasing the happiness and/or Content of the people ininside the room.
*Fort Sera, the Academy and Carozza Hall. All the other factions and religions only provide benefit when Vassalized and the religions requireing you to have there belief when increasing the influence with them.
*The one where you have no problems with paying your bills.
*Only for slaves when you do not to raise their affection and/or willing to sell them. High Willpower Slaves with High Affection can have benefit too.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Can I just create a personal harem and impregnate the girls without engaging with other mechanics? (with cheats)
You mean just getting girls and impregnate them?? While doing nothing more, not even fights nor quest?? I guess you can, if you give yourself an immensely big amount of money, just that a good part of the unique characters will be inaccessible.

Reactions: Chucke1992
Jun 10, 2022
You mean just getting girls and impregnate them?? While doing nothing more, not even fights nor quest?? I guess you can, if you give yourself an immensely big amount of money, just that a good part of the unique characters will be inaccessible.
Ya, he'd be stuck just buying off the auction house. Might be an interesting couple of hours though, haha. Never thought to try that.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
This is a hard no.

Having low willpower *may* cause serious issues to your soldiers in combat. Also, anyone with the Warrior trait (that you want your soldiers to have) has a chance of increasing their willpower every day, and there's no sense in trying to fight it.

Also, your Captain of the Guard's skill is partially determined by his Willpower, so that is one person who you definitely want to have high Willpower.

Reactions: ffive

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The enhanced character creation right now should be only giving you more points at the start which are cheatable via ingame console

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
1.) I think I remember reading that the double bed allows you to cram more people into a room (the room will have the crammed status though). Other than that, book shelves have a very low chance to increase academic related stats for NPCs.

2.) https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-5-grimdark.100207/post-14580798

3.) Depends on your playstyle and daily expenditure. Hell, you can survive with low daily passive income and just using the Workshop to manufacture weapons you can sell like knives, rifles, and auto rifles.

5.)
Is there any point to joining the faction groups? I see no benefits so far Church, Hunters, Army, scavengers etc.
The faction groups you can "join" is Kymanto Hall for the quests and the Historical Society to use their building for science and academic increase (capped at 100 each). Other than that, you mostly end up owning some specific factions you donate to and they give you money and influence scaling with their power and they add a third of their power value to your house. Owning Fort Sera, through a quest, gives you money and influence like the others but they add 100% of their power value to your house and you can use their soldiers to guard Burakumin Village or join the Rebellion. Nothing fancy, you just click a button to add soldiers.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
1.) I think I remember reading that the double bed allows you to cram more people into a room (the room will have the crammed status though).
Technically you can add single beds to the room too, which is much cheaper and doesn't cause crammed status as long as you limit number of people in the room to 4 or less. It only becomes crammed with 5-6 people (possible with double bed and 3-4 single ones)

aumhs

Dec 5, 2022
Are there any bondage options other than the rack? The game asks which one to use when selecting bondage, but I can't find any way to buy other bondage furniture.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Are there any bondage options other than the rack? The game asks which one to use when selecting bondage, but I can't find any way to buy other bondage furniture.
The double dildo stool. You strap her on a chair with dildos front and back and you get a blowjob from her. Gone now, reduced to atoms voted out in a discord poll.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 204554.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lurker452 and ffive
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes