ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Based on how other traits are gained/lost, it'd be more like 15% chance per day, at best.
Not necessarily, i think some traits (frigid, jaded etc) get more guaranteed changes per day? Having it at 15% chance would mean *very* long time for the change to take effect -- almost a year for ~50 points gain, on average. Then again, maybe that'd be okay.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Having the trait increase by a point/day if you make the girl walk around in a harness or nude could be probably an option.
That's more like something that would affect Shamefast.

I am thinking 15% chance to gain when Charisma is 80+ and Willpower is 60+. A more confident and willful girl developing a more outgoing personality.

I could see the argument that introversion and extroversion are more innate/genetic and not something you can train though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's more like something that would affect Shamefast.
Possibly, although seeing how Shamefast can be disabled in a few days simply by raising girl's corruption, this would seem like largely pointless and much inferior alternative.

I am thinking 15% chance to gain when Charisma is 80+ and Willpower is 60+. A more confident and willful girl developing a more outgoing personality.
80 Charisma feels very prohibitive, given there's only one way to raise it this high. Other than putting the girl under surgeon's knife which, well, doesn't strike me as something that logically associated with being extrovert.

Perhaps a more sensible way would be increase if the girl participates in parties and such? Given that's what the Extrovert trait essentially is about, enjoying social interactions.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Not necessarily, i think some traits (frigid, jaded etc) get more guaranteed changes per day? Having it at 15% chance would mean *very* long time for the change to take effect -- almost a year for ~50 points gain, on average. Then again, maybe that'd be okay.
According to wiki each of those is a 15% chance to reduce, but that definitely can't be right, must be old info.

But Extroverted is quite beneficial, comparable to something like Workaholic, and Workaholic is a straight up pain to train.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What do I need to be able to craft rifle ammo? Is the workshop enough or do I also need the lab?
You need Smithery and 20 Blacksmithing & Artisan to craft them via the Crafting window.

Workshop is where you put your slaves to work. Not sure if there's any requirement to allowing them craft ammunition.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
And FYI, the way people are hitting those critical successes on caress is by spamming CTRL+R in the roll screen until they hit that critical success that gives them the charm. I doubt anyone is farming it "honestly", that'd be insane.
I 'caressed' my way from ~25 Charm to ~85 by doing two, two hour foreplay sessions a day with Juno at a time I couldn't get anywhere with Rebecca at all, even with her being a 'Daddy's Girl' and my playing the old 'Rise from the Ashes' character who qualified as old enough. 'Caress' until it greyed-out, then one 'Kiss' and then back to 'Caress' twice more etc ad absurdum. That Juno has a 275 Kissing from all that 'slut-cuddling' as I called it, so I did it a lot, but days go by pretty quick when you're training twice, then the Arena and bounty and back home for more shamelessly groping Juno and stuffing her senseless and the rest of the day at Furry's or crafting.

I'd play an hour before work, an hour or two after work and maybe a four hour session on days off. Not every day, but most days. I see MoR as a long-term type of RPG/strategy game. I just like 'living' in a world where I go to the bar and there's naked teen sluts crawling around giving blowjobs as you play poker and I go home to a household where the hotties never wear more than collars and cuffs and crawl around offering even more than the sluts at Furry's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36 and ffive

drogoneto

Jul 20, 2019
I am getting crazy and would need help about Aria's quest.
After freeing her teamates what should I do??? Should I free her then dismiss her or what else did I miss please?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I am getting crazy and would need help about Aria's quest.
After freeing her teamates what should I do??? Should I free her then dismiss her or what else did I miss please?
What exactly are you trying to do/ask help for? Starting her next phase? Is this on the same day you freed her team?

Did you get her affection up? Asked her for her hopes and dreams? Asked her Background? Any new talk options? Journal entries?

drogoneto

Jul 20, 2019
So my quest log is empty when it is about Aria as I rescued her teamates some days ago.
- affection at soulmate
- happiness at 90+
- hopes and dreams nothing new, no new journal entries and no new talk options
- I sent her to the academy
Now she is no longer a follower, I stopped all her jobs/tasks and still nothing.
Should I free her to be able to continue to get the new quest??

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So my quest log is empty when it is about Aria as I rescued her teamates some days ago.
- affection at soulmate
- happiness at 90+
- hopes and dreams nothing new, no new journal entries and no new talk options
- I sent her to the academy
Now she is no longer a follower, I stopped all her jobs/tasks and still nothing.
Should I free her to be able to continue to get the new quest??
At no point does Aria need to be freed.

I loaded an earlier save of mine and got it. Double check which game version you are playing and maybe send me your save file.
Screenshot 2024-09-22 033834.png
Screenshot 2024-09-22 033532.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do I give ammo to follower/NPC? Also how do I access Journal?
The few NPCs with the trait [Ammo Pack] have unlimited ammo supply of their own (for all weapons except Cyber Cannon). NPCs without [Ammo Pack], which is most NPCs, use your ammo supply. If you are using a rifle and Ansel or Jack is using a rifle, you share the same ammo supply. If it runs out, none of you can fire your guns.

Click the person button on the lower right. It's where you see your stats, items, and your journal.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Also is there pregnancy in the game? Havn't seen one get that yet.
NPC Menu ---> Houserules ---> turn TotaLube off for that girl.

Pregnant render appears at day 200+ of pregnancy. You can speed up pregnancy in game settings page 2. A few unique girls (Lovisa, Tori, Sofia, Aria, Mai Lynn, Caitlin, Loren, Adrienne, and Aiko) have their own pregnant renders, the rest use a generic pregnancy render.

Reactions: tsap
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes