Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I was one of the critics of the v0.9 update, and still am, but I have to say that this is the only game that I occasionally reopen and retrace its pages from the beginning.
Unfortunately one will likely need to retrace since the updates are so infrequent and short, but for me I'll just give this a pass - the story's not bad with potential, but 3 years for 2 hours worth of content is really too slow for me.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Unfortunately one will likely need to retrace since the updates are so infrequent and short, but for me I'll just give this a pass - the story's not bad with potential, but 3 years for 2 hours worth of content is really too slow for me.
Not sure why you feel the urge to post multiple times you don't want to play the game. Stop it and move on. No one gives a fuck if the updates are to short or infrequent for you.

yz.vn_

Nov 24, 2022
Actually thought that the story felt interesting

Good stuff, hope to see more in the future. Tbh been anticipating the savage girl scene. She looked hot af.

Reactions: Nulldev and rudy007
Jan 12, 2024
I played it a while ago and I remember that in the sewer scene where Miranda is there, they didn't even have daughters yet, I went to play and now she has daughters with another man?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I played it a while ago and I remember that in the sewer scene where Miranda is there, they didn't even have daughters yet, I went to play and now she has daughters with another man?
I think this might be patch related, perhaps? I'm not sure.

When I played it for the first time a little while ago, she had the girls by the time you meet her at the sewer, but I think there was also a variant scene in the gallery where she was alone at that point.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I didn't have the patch installed and Miranda was with daughters in the sewage pipe.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think this might be patch related, perhaps? I'm not sure.

When I played it for the first time a little while ago, she had the girls by the time you meet her at the sewer, but I think there was also a variant scene in the gallery where she was alone at that point.
Miranda has always had the twins with her already when I've met her.

You've got a gallery? Is that with a mod?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
You've got a gallery? Is that with a mod?
I had to load up the game to check! No I don't have a gallery, I obviously misremembered. Maybe it was a memory/flashback that I saw, but I definitely remember seeing a scene where she was there without the kids.

It might have just been when I was going through the image files from the patch, as it is definitely in there:
1720766524083.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I had to load up the game to check! No I don't have a gallery, I obviously misremembered. Maybe it was a memory/flashback that I saw, but I definitely remember seeing a scene where she was there without the kids.

It might have just been when I was going through the image files from the patch, as it is definitely in there:
View attachment 3823545
I got excited there for a second. I'm pretty sure I have everything, but a gallery would make sure I hadn't missed something.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

In this one, I think the kids are at the end of the pipe, that's why they don't appear.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In this one, I think the kids are at the end of the pipe, that's why they don't appear.
No, in that version of the render the kids haven't been born yet.
Without the incest patch they're MC's wife's kids but not biologically his and they were born before he met her so all 3 of them are there. With the patch they're MC's kids, so when he meets his wife for the first time they're obviously not there.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
That's what I thought, but I went and checked and they're not. It's a completely different render. That scene without the kids doesn't exist in my playthrough.
I have the impression that I remember this scene from when I played, I might even play it again.

4.20 star(s) 110 Votes