xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Everyone!, preferently before they get into the Teenage years :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Disclaimer: this is a sarcastic "parent of teenager" joke, and don't reflects in anyway how I really feel about it, for those who felt offended.
My sincere apologies

• Hey there
Reactions: Yngling

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
manny image missing?
The twins' bathtime? There's a patch in the OP that has the images. I think the WT mod opens the extension of a certain scene or two but doesn't contain the images to go with it, so you need the iPatch to fill that gap. The OP doesn't make that clear, but the linked post to the WT mod does say you need the patch as well.

Reactions: xapican

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Wait 0.08 to 0.09 took almost a year?
I just found out about this game and its fuckin awesome but daaaaaamn. Is it like that in general or was it a special circumstance? Did the other updates take this long too?

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
no, after 0.8 dev had real life problems and that's why it became so slow
Argh... Should have read this before wasting 2 hours on a semi-abandoned project...

Only 2+ hours of content for something that has been in development for 3 years I doubt it's gonna go anywhere in the future. :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
YEah .. absolutely worthless fodder ... Furiosa was more than 10 years after Fury road, absolute slug of a dumbsterfire you could enjoy and forget all about it, as it has noting to do with Mad Max or the lore or the appeal of the mad max movies - girl boss deux ex makina good at everything without anything so much as hinting at training or preparing - instant sniper with no rehearsal, instant under the rails mechanic with nothing for practice, instant kissing the guy who used her to double cross Dementus and Imortan Joe alltogether, both of them - she kisses the asshole who put her in the crosshairs of both bosses, then she simply appears into Immortan Joe compound and demands stuff - after she helped her hubby double cross him and start shit with Dementus - she gets not even a slap on the wrist for her obvious betrayal - she even steals the racer off one of the commanders to go solo after Dementus and nothing happends - like absolute girl boss nonsense that makes absolutely no sense in a Mad Max movie - without Mad Max and totally worthless after we already see Cahrlized be Furiosa a lot of years later when we can only conclude she went back to fkk the war boys for 20 years to make Fury Road a possibility - as opposed to going straight home with her buggy and having beaten Dementus, she could have taken his whole crew and made a true empire of actual people fighting for actual resources she had at home. But no - the director had to make Girl Boss Furiosa prequel where we already know she survives and gives a much more visually attractive performance as a actual woman, not a girl tossed around and magikally enhanced to robocop over night with nothing for character development.
Only 2+ hours of content for something that has been in development for 3 years I doubt it's gonna go anywhere in the future.
Go watch Furiosa and extend the cinematic experience. This game is clearly better than that.

Reactions: xapican

Serakiel

May 27, 2024
Argh... Should have read this before wasting 2 hours on a semi-abandoned project...

Only 2+ hours of content for something that has been in development for 3 years I doubt it's gonna go anywhere in the future. :(
I was one of the critics of the v0.9 update, and still am, but I have to say that this is the only game that I occasionally reopen and retrace its pages from the beginning.

4.20 star(s) 110 Votes