RPGM Completed Femboy Holy Order Rascal [Final] [Yanmarumaa]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DCCM

Jan 30, 2021
I'm currently stuck at the beginning of chapter 5. When I enter the cave from the Indian village, the game just freezes and I can't move or interact. I tried re-dowload the game but it didn't work.Any help ?

Rocko000009

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 1223136

Overview:
This is a love story of two boys who have known each other since childhood and have lived together in a poor farming village, plagued by food shortages, but have vowed to love each other.
However, one day, due to a financial crisis in the village, Queen Mercedes of the Kingdom of Morkus, the taxpayer, sanctioned the imprisonment of everyone living in the village in a forced labor facility called "Satan's Prison".
Rascal, the main protagonist, who barely managed to escape thanks to Jessica's substitute defense, then fled to the home of an elder in the distant village of Macaron.
The next morning, the boy offered to train with the elder, "Elder Macaronia, let me make everyone in the village ...... stronger so that I can rescue my girlfriend Jessica...!,
"Fo fo fo, your eyes are full of stubbornness. ...... Lord, have you no second thoughts?

Thread Updated: 2021-05-31
Release Date: 2021-05-21
Develope: Yanmarumaa
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English MTL
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yo any save files ? anyone

Aug 12, 2022
I remember looking for this game here after playing the demo on some Japanese H-game site, and man, I'm glad that I didn't pay for this.

Don't get me wrong, I love the femboy warrior aspect of this game, but this game is so bad imo. Most of it is the horrible English translation. Now, I rarely criticize bad English because I understand that English isn't everyone's first language, and it's a hell of a language to learn, but I suggest that if you machine translate your stuff to please get some sort of grammar checker to correct it. Everything else is bad too. I can't really name specific examples but yeah it's bad imo.

shelf

Jul 26, 2019
I'm currently stuck at the beginning of chapter 5. When I enter the cave from the Indian village, the game just freezes and I can't move or interact. I tried re-dowload the game but it didn't work.Any help ?
Same thing happened to me. I was able to open the menu, I used order to change Amatsu into the party leader, and for some reason he immedieately lost as soon as I closed the menu, which gave me the option to retry. Said yes and that fixed it.

maxikidXD

Feb 13, 2020
well then i need to ask here... im stuck in the indian village after the tournament in the moment ive got the third party member... every time i try to leave the village im... well yee im stuck... the character dont move anymore i already need to restard the game but i cant continue... think thats a bug but anyone have a idea how to solve this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aki <3

Jun 25, 2019
I need a save from just after the Indian Village as I saved my game there and went to sleep for the night, to wake up to it no longer loading and insta crashing the game when I click load

Aki <3

Jun 25, 2019
Spent a few hours with a wifi outage playing through the game, here is a save file for the end of the village where you do anal and stuff, don't overwrite this as it can break your game, also it's in save slot 2

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
i stuck for this one

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Femboy Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 492 MB/164 MB :

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes