RPGM Completed Femboy Holy Order Rascal [Final] [Yanmarumaa]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anaska

May 8, 2019
if anyone wants to just see the gallery, i have a save for it.
here.
it should work, just put it on your save folder
Edit: if it doesn't work, try to make a new save on slot 20 first before putting the save. forgot to mention that, thx Gabaw
edit2: fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mega's link is dead btw

Jin101

Oct 22, 2020
... great.. you guys dont rush when reading text cause apparently the dev made it impossible to re-read the text..

I am stuck in the Castle as Jessica and cause i rushed too fast i didnt get a good read on the password so i cant open the doors...

EDIT: I am just gonna save here and wait till someone tells the password here....
EDIT2: That's a SOFT-LOCK so seriously dont rush on text messages at that part.
yow bruh, i played the game, and i did it, the password for the castle is 810, try it

Reactions: Darkarhon

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Regardless of this game having a MLT content the developer words on encouraging people coming out from the closet to become themselves either call them femboys, traps, trans or crossdressers etc i guess its a beautiful message to spread in a game even if most of the time the characters gets into hummiliating situations.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Regardless of this game having a MLT content the developer words on encouraging people coming out from the closet to become themselves either call them femboys, traps, trans etc i guess its a beautiful message to spread in a game even if most of the time the characters gets into hummiliating situations.
That's just encouraging them to embrace their humilliation fetish as well, which is a plus. The man delivers and gives some more.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
That's just encouraging them to embrace their humilliation fetish as well, which is a plus. The man delivers and gives some more.
And it seems the next game its gonna get more interesting with a lot of

seems pocket touch simulator will be his next game done on Unity

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Regardless of this game having a MLT content the developer words on encouraging people coming out from the closet to become themselves either call them femboys, traps, trans or crossdressers etc i guess its a beautiful message to spread in a game even if most of the time the characters gets into hummiliating situations.
What is MLT content? I agree with that being a message to add.

Embracing a humiliation fetish is such a beautiful thing and yes he does.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What is MLT content? I agree with that being a message to add.

Embracing a humiliation fetish is such a beautiful thing and yes he does.
MTL = Machine Translation.

Meaning, passing the language the game is in through an automatic translator (think something like Google Translate) and re-inserting said translation into the game.

TL;DR automatic translation with no rhyme or reason most of the time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes