Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
i liked the public version but disliked there was no character model or nsfw images so its all in your head. feel like I seen everything too in like 20 minutes. Seems like no matter how high debt gets, nothing really changes which is a bit of a bummer. No punishments outside of further transformations. also seems like u can just put off your debt indefinitely.
tried the last patreon version and it was a completely different game! didnt like the old one either. makes me nervous about trying the patreon version since it might be totally different. Also how are the nude scenes incorporated does anyone know? Is there sex cards or do u get R worded when defeated? dont wanna pay and get zero content
The patron v is just + uncensor and char model
The reason you find v5x and v6x different cause it is... dev tends to restart... v6x promised no more restart cause dev find their way... the only question is what it is cause they say all the current design and game play temp... :WaitWhat:... dev said v7x soon... i'm seriously suspicious...:rolleyes::unsure:

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes