MorshuJack

Sep 11, 2023
walkthrough for version
0.6.2.f4
how to open access to succubus and lamia transformations. ( sorry bad english )

Dec 1, 2018
Digital Rights Management
In short, it's something that prevents you from accessing the game, without proving that you "own" the game. Own here being a loose term since it's more like a subscription, as you lose all access to the non-free versions of the game if you don't keep paying.
There are lots of different forms of DRM, this game uses online DRM that requires you to sign into an account to prove that you're supporting the game on Patreon, as well as confirm which tier you're supporting at.
So until someone comes along that cares to crack the game open and spoof the DRM, you can only play the free version if you don't wanna pay.
It would be cool to have a location for the newest files for individuals to actually consider doing that.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
Im currently on the abi room, but the body options syas that something is missing, how do i resolve that?
You first need to complete the cow path with Abi, and then spend your points at the end of your playthrough to unlock the milk pump.

COW PATH
To do so, agree to help Abi with the formula, then fail to figure it out before running out of tries.
Then make sure to use the pump to supply Abi's requests.
Then once you finish your game, spend your points on the pump.

Then get to where you're at now in the game, the Ally path, and then you'll be able to give her the pump and her body mod options will be available.

magru01

Oct 14, 2023
I wish the girls had more reactions to seeing the chastity cage. It would be so much fun to have them be mean, teasing or shocked about it...

Reactions: Ideski34

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
If you want to use an additional 5 GB on Mega once per day, you can use Cloudflare WARP after you've used up your first daily 5 GB:

Just be aware, that you can't resume a halted download (you have to Ctrl+F5) after switching WARP on/off.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the game's / dev's official website.

So I'm sure, that it's a false positive.

But since there's no SHA to compare the ZIP to, I can't prove that beyond any doubt.
And the dev probably won't provide an SHA, because it doesn't seem like they're following this thread - otherwise the update/link would have been posted by them some time ago already.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
So many updates since my last rendezvous with this game... can anyone help me out? Do I have to go through each transformation story in order to unlock the full tree of those reality-changing perks (I really-really don't want to go through gynoid and arachne TFs)? Have they added any new sex animations/scenes (the last one I remember seeing is gloryhole, I think)? Have they finally fixed the foot/addiction mood debuffs constantly growing in magnitude even after you satisfy them?

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes