starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Here's hoping that one of the more recent updates becomes available soon like 0.6.3 or so. Not usually one to beg for updates or anything, and I think it's totally fine for there to be some leeway with not having the releases be public so that people aren't discouraged from subscribing, but I know the game has had delays of like 6 months with no updates, so here's hoping it's not as long as this time

blitz1977

Dec 31, 2018
SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator geht nicht wollte es auf deutsch haben :cry:
(SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator doesn't work, I wanted it in German)

Ergonyashka

Apr 22, 2019
people who have a save where there are transformations into monsters, share the basis I won a long time ago, but now I don't want to go through.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Uh, guys?
Just figured i'd let you know that 0.6.3 is actually public now, so if you go to the official page you can go a version ahead from the website than what's available here. just thought i'd let you know

Nov 7, 2020
Digital Rights Management
In short, it's something that prevents you from accessing the game, without proving that you "own" the game. Own here being a loose term since it's more like a subscription, as you lose all access to the non-free versions of the game if you don't keep paying.
There are lots of different forms of DRM, this game uses online DRM that requires you to sign into an account to prove that you're supporting the game on Patreon, as well as confirm which tier you're supporting at.
So until someone comes along that cares to crack the game open and spoof the DRM, you can only play the free version if you don't wanna pay.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
So i'm curious is there a walkthrough for 0.6.3 since the one on page 1 is an complete 0.1.0 difference?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 43 Votes