ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Here it is!

As always I have the new skin in the at a later time.
For now here is the preview photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Domamatron.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaykel

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
Brilliant!!..... really looking forward to this. I love the detailing on the straps and the lace work. With this and Elaine's dommy mum outfit your really hitting the mark with the BDSM theme! :)LOL:.... see what I did there!). Now if Charlotte had a similar outfit... oh boy! what a trio they would make! I can see some seriously naughty stuff being made in Yl1 in the near future. :devilish:(y)

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade
Another Charlotte skin maybe?
Heads up everyone!

A new Charlotte skin in the works READY!. This first release will be just the base skin as I would love to see others creators using it to make their own things. As always you are all free to use any of my skins as you please. If you wish to edit it or add to it feel free to. All I ask is to tag me in it so that I may also see what you came up with! I chose not to take too much from reference for this one. All I grabbed was a very nicely drawn and painted cow from the innerwebs, then preceded to come up with something in that flow.

Here is the link to that download! -

Wie süß! - 1709086387626.png "eh...Moo"

Strawberry Milk2.png

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Brilliant!!..... really looking forward to this. I love the detailing on the straps and the lace work. With this and Elaine's dommy mum outfit your really hitting the mark with the BDSM theme! :)LOL:.... see what I did there!). Now if Charlotte had a similar outfit... oh boy! what a trio they would make! I can see some seriously naughty stuff being made in Yl1 in the near future. :devilish:(y)
I'm glad you like it! I do plan on doing that at some point, def.

FelixStone

Nov 23, 2022
Heads up everyone!

A new Charlotte skin in the works READY!. This first release will be just the base skin as I would love to see others creators using it to make their own things. As always you are all free to use any of my skins as you please. If you wish to edit it or add to it feel free to. All I ask is to tag me in it so that I may also see what you came up with! I chose not to take too much from reference for this one. All I grabbed was a very nicely drawn and painted cow from the innerwebs, then preceded to come up with something in that flow.

Here is the link to that download! - MEGA

Wie süß! - View attachment 3392380 "eh...Moo"

View attachment 3395331
Damn, thats nice! You are really good!

Csar252

May 24, 2018
Hello,

Does anyone know why when I try to open the game it closes automatically?

I have a gtx 1060 6gb, 32 ram, i5-13600kf and rog strix b7600-a

Metarage

Oct 18, 2019
Heads up everyone!

Here is the link to that download! - MEGA

Wie süß! - View attachment 3392380 "eh...Moo"

View attachment 3395331
I recently discovered your skins, your folder is a goldmine! Thanks for these. I'm gonna be a beggar here: Is there any possibility you could make a version of Goth Milker Charlotte with no pubic hair? I've been playing around with GIMP trying to do it myself but it just looks wrong due to my lack of skill.

Hello,

Does anyone know why when I try to open the game it closes automatically?

I have a gtx 1060 6gb, 32 ram, i5-13600kf and rog strix b7600-a
It could be a lot of things. Was the game running for you previously, or is it your first time installing it? Did you get the 32 or 64 bit version? I'm quoting the download page here: "There's currently some people experiencing problems with the 64 bit build on certain hardware. If the build does not work for you, try the 32 bit version."

Last edited:
Reactions: Csar252

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
I recently discovered your skins, your folder is a goldmine! Thanks for these. I'm gonna be a beggar here: Is there any possibility you could make a version of Goth Milker Charlotte with no pubic hair? I've been playing around with GIMP trying to do it myself but it just looks wrong due to my lack of skill.
No problem!
I have it done for you but now I need to go through and do some tests to make sure it works. Ill update this post when its ready for you.

Its been a while since I touched this game as I've been busy over in GOAT so I need to try and remember the file pathing again..

UPDATE: I updated the files in MEGA for you. Inside the Gothic Milker folder there should also be a version that has (No Pubic Hair) on both the Futa and the Normal versions. Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Metarage

Oct 18, 2019
No problem!
I have it done for you but now I need to go through and do some tests to make sure it works. Ill update this post when its ready for you.

Its been a while since I touched this game as I've been busy over in GOAT so I need to try and remember the file pathing again..

UPDATE: I updated the files in MEGA for you. Inside the Gothic Milker folder there should also be a version that has (No Pubic Hair) on both the Futa and the Normal versions. Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers!
It's beautiful... I'm very grateful, thank you for humoring me! I'll check out GOAT sometime, looks good.

Reactions: ParalaxJade

Railgar

Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone have this skin as the MEGA links are dead on his post.

The Fraenir Deathclaw skin from Spadescout

if anyone has a collection even or knowledge of another site that has skins?

Metarage

Oct 18, 2019

I thought I had it, but unfortunately not. I don't know about any other places besides this thread (and of course the old locked official forums, which the devs should have left alone).

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020

I have it catch :

Fraenir and ilinir all i have:
Link:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes