Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
What am I supposed to do to go past the doggystyle?
I finished it with condom, and I finished it (I guess?) without condom, came at the same time. But when i leave, the next scenes are still locked.

glassismedic

Jun 23, 2019

funding is suppose to start next week, and also on steam page says "◆Scheduled for worldwide release on Steam in winter 2024!", my guess is probably just re-using existing assists and nothing completely new, but i could be wrong .

Reactions: F95phex

idrisz19

Jun 23, 2024

funding is suppose to start next week, and also on steam page says "◆Scheduled for worldwide release on Steam in winter 2024!", my guess is probably just re-using existing assists and nothing completely new, but i could be wrong .
From the Camp-Fire page:
[...] ILLUMINATION株式会社は2024年4月にできた新しい会社で [....]

[...]

「VRな彼女」の開発にあたり、私たちはこれまで数ヶ月にわたり、市場調査を行ってきました。

また、ゲーム内で実現する多様なシナリオの構築、VR技術によるリアリズムの追求、そしてユーザーインターフェースの設計に取り組んでいます。現在は、ゲーム開発の初期フェーズを終え、モデル作成、プロトタイプ開発のテスト段階に入っており、一部リソースに関しては出来上がり組み込みフェーズに入っております。

今後は時間の許す限りリソースの作成を行ない(モデル、モーション、デザイン、音楽)そして組み込み、ブラッシュアップを行う流れとなります。

[...]

開発フェーズ:

1. 2024年9月~10月:メイン開発完了・残リソース作成
  2. 2024年10月:リソースFIX・組み込み
  3. 2024年11月:β版完成、クローズドβテスト実施
  4. 2024年12月:最終調整、ゲームリリース(予定)
Google Translate:

[...] ILLUMINATION Co., Ltd. is a new company established in April 2024 [....]

[...]

In developing "VR Girlfriend," we have been conducting market research for several months.

We have also been working on creating various scenarios that will be realized within the game, pursuing realism through VR technology, and designing the user interface. We have now completed the initial phase of game development and are entering the testing stage of model creation and prototype development, with some resources already in the completed integration phase.

In the future, we will continue to create resources (models, motions, designs, music) as time permits, then incorporate and polish them.

[...]

Development Phase:
  1. September-October 2024: Main development completed, remaining resources created
  2. October 2024: Resource fix and integration
  3. November 2024: Beta version completed, closed beta test conducted
  4. December 2024: Final adjustments, game release (planned)

LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
You pour shampoo on her head and wash her, I think it unlocks a boob job scene
Oh, thank you. I never saw her in the bathroom, maybe I had to do or complete something before.
But it is a long time that I do not try it again, I have to see if it still starts without problems.

WaifuKiller1124

Aug 21, 2019
For those wondering how to get the game in offline mode whilst also streaming to your VR device, use windows firewall. Go to firewall settings -> advanced settings -> outbound rule -> add vr kanono.exe file -> Set to block connections. This makes it so you dont have to turn off your wifi while playing, it will automatically block VR Kanojo from accessing the internet so you can stream to your VR headset no problem

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
A sequel is on its way.
Title difference: VR Kanojo -> VR-Kanojo :LOL:
The girlfriend visits the MC's room this time.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Not much to go on by the preview pictures, but looks to me the textures and lightning are less realistic and more plasticy looking in the sequel?

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Not much to go on by the preview pictures, but looks to me the textures and lightning are less realistic and more plasticy looking in the sequel?
Yeah, not much to see. Judging from the little bit of skin we see, looks like they are going for realistic HD look and the location doesn't quite match that, so uncanny kicks in.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes