Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Should be marked as MTL. To make it work extract zip with Japanese locale (cp932) it's the usual thing for zip files. Also please someone tell the dev to be more careful about file names since jump.ogg is not Jump.ogg here some help

Reactions: Gnillek

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
I'm stuck in an infinite loading screen
what is missing?

I downloaded the game from nopy
it just keeps loading
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As I mentioned in the addendum, My game contains Japanese in the program.
Therefore, if the game does not launch, your computer may not support Japanese programs.
If you update your computer to be able to use Japanese symbols, you should be able to start the game.
For more information, please check the following PDF file.

Question, how much scat content is there and is it avoidable?
The scat scene is mainly shown when you are defeated by an enemy and the game is over.
Probably about 30% of the game has scat scenes.
And you can't avoid it.
There are scat scenes in the story as well.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
There are a few errors in the translation but most of it is very readable.
1. The usual error of "him" instead of "her".
2. When you use the suspicious medicine, its all in Japanese.

A minor note. IDK if the system is rigged against the magical girl in terms of combat. I swear the enemies can all get hits in before you get one and I don't like watching the same animation. And the enemies come back super fast when you do defeat them.

Ocio

Jun 19, 2018
This looks interesting, I'll give it a shot. I don't know why but it reminds me of Demonophobia. Maybe it's the red fleshy background.

Reactions: mania_ju

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
:( unfortunately I think 30% is a little high for me, which is a shame because it looks like the game might have been fun otherwise.
I'm sorry about that.
Some of my old fans like scat, so I had to include it for them.

Just realized this is the demo version.

I'm sad, where is part 1 btw?
Part 1 is available on DLsite, but we have not translated it yet.
We are currently working on the translation and will let you know when the translated version is ready.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin rape... That's what happens when you fight them by yourself instead of hiring Globlin Slayer.

Goblin: "A common mistake for beginners, SOUKA!"
Hey buddy, I can´t believe that you remember that quote I said many months ago ;)

Maybe I should try and put a school to teach them how to properly kill a goblin and not getting rape in the process.

Mmm... the game does looks intresting and it has goblins and beastiality plus a good looking protagonist and even combat rape so probably I will give it a try tonight although I do hate that it has the scat tag (a big turn off for me) so I hope it can be turned off or ignored (as optional content).

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
i think it means caught in a trap ..... not futa trap .... as FUTA is not one of the tags and it would be if it was the other kind of trap
Traps cannot be intersex I'm sorry this is why traps are cute. This is wrongly tagged imo, bdsm would be more appropriate since it has these vibes: you often get restrained and overpowered.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Do the Japanese just not understand that women can poop under non-traumatic conditions?
Traps cannot be intersex I'm sorry this is why traps are cute. This is wrongly tagged imo, bdsm would be more appropriate since it has these vibes: you often get restrained and overpowered.
i just meant that usually you see trap ,gay, and futa or transformation if the intent is to mean trap as the derogatory for transgender .... " The last hope " is a good example

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
There are a few errors in the translation but most of it is very readable.

1. The usual error of "him" instead of "her".

2. When you use the suspicious medicine, its all in Japanese.

A minor note. IDK if the system is rigged against the magical girl in terms of combat. I swear the enemies can all get hits in before you get one and I don't like watching the same animation. And the enemies come back super fast when you do defeat them.
I'm not very good at English, so please forgive me if there are some weird sentences regarding the translation.
The text about using suspicious drugs has already been fixed in the next version.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I think I'll fix the behavior of coming back immediately after defeating an enemy.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Mmm... the game does looks intresting and it has goblins and beastiality plus a good looking protagonist and even combat rape so probably I will give it a try tonight although I do hate that it has the scat tag (a big turn off for me) so I hope it can be turned off or ignored (as optional content).
As for the scat, I'll try to give you the option to view it or not in the next update.
Thank you for still trying to play with me despite the scatting scene!

mania_ju

Apr 19, 2021
To everyone who has been posting in this thread.
I would also like to inform everyone who is playing my game.

I'm not very good at English.
I've been using translation software to read your messages, but there are times when I just can't make sense of the text.
I'm sure there are parts of my translation that don't make sense to you.

However, I would still like to communicate with you as much as possible to improve the game content.
I'm sure there are many things I haven't done right, but please be kind to me.

I'm also currently working on the translation of Twin Stars Nightmare Part 1.
I will also be translating all the games that I have developed in the past.

I will do my best to respond to your comments to the best of my ability.
Thank you very much for enjoying my game!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes