RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hieuk200

Jul 5, 2023
I'm become a slave and get the slave brand after losing the thief and now i have to pay the debt, someone can help me how to get out of here, im stuck for 3 hour

Tonyg481

Feb 1, 2024
I spent 20 minutes opening each door in the lower part of the underground slam and nothing, how did I get here? and is there a guide? so I wouldn't be asking every time I got stuck IMG20240726214634.jpg

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
Please tell me how to become a devil witch?
To turn Konoha into an evil witch you need to have depravity at 300 and karma I'm not sure, but I have it at 400. When you have this, you need to make konoha have a demon child. During childbirth don't kill the child, then a mysterious voice will speak to you and give you the option to switch to the demonic side.

This at least worked for me. Then they say that it is easy to impregnate Konoha with the boss of the deep Sarian labyrinth. But I simply went to the demon gate area and had the demons impregnate Konoha.

Reactions: ilak47

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
I'm become a slave and get the slave brand after losing the thief and now i have to pay the debt, someone can help me how to get out of here, im stuck for 3 hour
You need to work the debt off at the brothel.
Hope you didn't saved, unless you finished the sidequest with the hobo to get the resurrection stone, since you most likely get pregnant and lose all the magical girl powers and most likely need to restart the save.

Pingbi

Oct 16, 2022
I can't seem to find a link that has quests translated, I MTL'd the game myself but quests are all in japanese, I'm sure it's here somewhere but 63 pages of people asking for help with the game isn't what I was expecting from a translation request board

Reactions: Szakal007

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I can't seem to find a link that has quests translated, I MTL'd the game myself but quests are all in japanese, I'm sure it's here somewhere but 63 pages of people asking for help with the game isn't what I was expecting from a translation request board
Game HAD a fully translated thread at one point with the game, but then one day one of the mods must've woken up in a foul mood or something, and locked/deleted said thread

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Please tell me how to get parasite
While I'm not sure HOW many enemies can actually give you that state, but I did find one that can and its this little dude, the Puruzerii(they're a beast enemy, not a demon, just in case)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They're found over at the Trunk/Tronko Cave, so just go fight them and get grabbed. Not sure if you NEED them to cum in order to get it or not though, I just know they're the ones I found gave me the parasite status

Reactions: m9933123

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Please tell me how to get parasite
If you ask about the status Parasitized ... the Raging Wolf at the Barrier Cave is the first/closest option ... might take some rounds, but my MC got infected by the beast unwantedly ...
Or do you mean parasite offspring :unsure: that´s new to me ...

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I spent 20 minutes opening each door in the lower part of the underground slam and nothing, how did I get here? and is there a guide? so I wouldn't be asking every time I got stuck View attachment 3871812
The quest-giver Eddie is located in the slums ... the tools can be found inside Agito Dungeon/Dongues Hideout north of Lake Paelis ...

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
Currently, the links on this website lead to the download of strange archive ~10Mb with possible malware/ virus.
I checked the first link and it is working fine. You probably don't have ad-blocker configured.

Use + + or , and install .

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes