Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Why did you guys "+1-ing" all the time? I don't know if it's going to be on steam or not, but PIero said on his ci-en that he's planning on finishing the ENG text option of the game, so we can expect an update in the future.
I don't think people are going to make a fan TL of the game, knowing that there's going to be official English TL of the game in the future.
Would be great if someone did make one, but the chance are really slim. Best we could get early is probably MTL.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Why did you guys "+1-ing" all the time? I don't know if it's going to be on steam or not, but PIero said on his ci-en that he's planning on finishing the ENG text option of the game, so we can expect an update in the future.
I don't think people are going to make a fan TL of the game, knowing that there's going to be official English TL of the game in the future.
Would be great if someone did make one, but the chance are really slim. Best we could get early is probably MTL.
Because most of the +1 people are entitled, lazy morons who don't read.
I was trying to translate this, but it's PRPG and even with the tools available to translate, the project.json is encrypted anyway.
Plus, I'm not a huge fan of translating anything that people are so impatient about getting translated that they're begging for MTLs, since that usually means it'll be MTLed and I'll be wasting my time.

And yes, the creator already said he'd be releasing an English TL, though from what I've seen of what's been translated, it's very basic already. Honestly, I'd love to work with the creator of this game (and others) to provide proper translations, but given how private and territorial most J-devs are regarding their work, and the state of both piracy and MTLs alike, it's not a good situation for something like that.

Dgoue

Jan 13, 2019
This is really good, I just wished the game doesnt cut to the game over when you die but instead allowed the rape to continue like other action games

Reactions: TuanCao

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Honestly i always machine translate the non eng games and its always a good time
can you please share the method?
Have you actually tried to MTL this? As I've stated before in my attempt to manually translate this, the game is in PGM, not RPGM or a more common game format, and even the tools used for both PGM machine and manual translations won't work on this game since the files are encrypted.

AzurosKiller

Aug 23, 2022
Have you actually tried to MTL this? As I've stated before in my attempt to manually translate this, the game is in PGM, not RPGM or a more common game format, and even the tools used for both PGM machine and manual translations won't work on this game since the files are encrypted.
using MTL works

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
This game honestly doesn't even require translation its way too simple but u can always try mtool or translate it with anything else, for me not everything got translated but the game is fun

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
This game honestly doesn't even require translation its way too simple but u can always try mtool or translate it with anything else, for me not everything got translated but the game is fun
At this point, having an MTL in v1.06 will make any real translation obsolete, though what was already MTLed in previous versions is fairly poor. Also, there's a difference between understanding and enjoyment. I can navigate an H-game easily with most MTLs, but that's not necessarily the same as enjoying the game for its writing or ignoring bad writing (i.e. MTLs) itself.

Reactions: SecurityGuard