RPGM - Completed - Toubatsu [v1.0] [Poncondou]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Peacekeepr

You "absolutely" need a mouse (not touchpad) to play as the developer intended... But... an auto-clicker might also work. It is purely RNG based, but if you defeat each girl once, a switch will appear which prevents counter-attacks if you interact with it.

Three girls, three events each. The scene depends if you defeat the girl with left or right click, so a total of 6 scenes per girl. Each scene can be played with two different swimsuits or naked, although there's no real difference on dialogue.

You need to win four times tops to unlock all scenes for each girl, assuming RNG doesn't make you lose (there's no defeat HCG): Three times normally (by spam clicking) and one time where you use right click twice to finish the girl off.

Short game (~30 minutes tops, being generous), audio was... mediocre but present, essentially a clicker although clicker games might be more enjoyable. Mediocre art. If there were more than three girls it likely would have been a chore to play with the simplistic clicker-like rules.

Not really any background story, no.

The girls have some "personality" (e.g. the last opponent, "onee-chan", is a masochist) but... well, it is average at best. To be frank, it had some potential, squandered into a clicker-like routine where there's apparently not even a way to block attacks and your aiming skills doesn't matter.

Final score: 2.5/5

While I considered briefly rounding the score up to 3, I opted to round it down to 2 because I don't think it will appeal the target audience, or in other words, I feel it is advertised as if it would be more fun than it actually was; and it is a complete game.
    There are better games out there (but then, it is a 4 USD game; feel free to buy it to support the developer). DLSite has actual screenshots of the H scenes if you're wondering.