DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
its a masculinity thing for me personally. im attracted to feminine features. it isnt really about gender for me. so a feminine man and a feminine woman both do it for me. but a masculine woman or masculine man im not really into. dicks can be feminine if theyre soft or shaved imo.
Same, but I like tomboys too, as I don't see them as masculine, a woman needs to actually look like a masculine guy or be ugly for me not to be into her.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I have not really played the game since the remake. How is it? Seemed the dev was in multiple minds in where he was going with it regarding maybe cutting out some paths, changing old scenes and what have you. I see it is on a second season now so is it safe to play season one with a view it is now concrete, will not be altered or reworked and so on? Is there any missable scenes too? (i think this was one of the games where if you chose one scene you would miss out on others). Final question (sorry for so many, if it was just the one a search would probably have sufficed) has the rework about caught up with the old content?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The waifuunlocked variables are not as important as they sound, all it does is decide the evening and the date the next morning, nothing else, it doesn't seem to lock you out of characters for the harem, which I'm very happy about.

Also, I thought the dev forgot about Aeris, but she's still there, she just didn't appear in any group or solo events until now.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
has the rework about caught up with the old content?
Not entierly, but getting close IIRC. Think there is some new things in the remake, but it's been so long since I played the previous iteration, that I'm a unsure about that. At least the remake seems worth it so far, if memory serves me right. Just too bad the updates are so short, I only come back to it when I have nothing else to play, which is getting pretty rare. This update ended with the outbreak being disclosed, and first time with the redhead sister.

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
Same, but I like tomboys too, as I don't see them as masculine, a woman needs to actually look like a masculine guy or be ugly for me not to be into her.
i would agree. a more masculine woman can still be feminine in my eyes. this shits a spectrum just like my autism lol

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
so are you stuck with only one of the sister in the game after the movie were you have to choose which one your going to sit with or does it let you eventually spend time with the others since its a harem game.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
so are you stuck with only one of the sister in the game after the movie were you have to choose which one your going to sit with or does it let you eventually spend time with the others since its a harem game.
Doesn't matter which girl you'll choose for movie night as it is not related to any particular path/route in future, so choose whatever you like, but be aware which ever girl you'll choose you'll have to spend both the night and will be forced to spend the following morning with that particular girl.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
its a masculinity thing for me personally. im attracted to feminine features. it isnt really about gender for me. so a feminine man and a feminine woman both do it for me. but a masculine woman or masculine man im not really into. dicks can be feminine if theyre soft or shaved imo. and i agree liking trans people doesnt mean you hate women. im not an incel i just like to jack off (y)
This is %100 my mindset also.

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes