Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
If there's something small I can do that takes 15 minutes and improves the play for some of the player base I don't really see the issue.
If you know your own game setup then you know that it is not a problem:geek:
What we have here is some 'Ironman' collapse at hell mode... wants to bail out with a panic button...:oops:
"Don't be a sissy take that B.B.C what you ordered with dignity... oh no wait you are one... then enjoy the ride!":devilish:
That is my opinion.:sneaky:

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If you know your own game setup then you know that it is not a problem:geek:
What we have here is some 'Ironman' collapse at hell mode... wants to bail out with a panic button...:oops:
"Don't be a sissy take that B.B.C what you ordered with dignity... oh no wait you are one... then enjoy the ride!":devilish:
That is my opinion.:sneaky:
And you can of course play the game the way you want, but what makes you think your stance should matter to anyone else but yourself? :unsure:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
And you can of course play the game the way you want, but what makes you think your stance should matter to anyone else but yourself? :unsure:
You have your point... al be it too much customization/ bail out destroys game flow... reduce new content speed... it already happened and a fact.
So my stance that the dev spoiled players...and his/her game.
I have seen this many times... it is result of:1st sub dev, 2nd inflated game->fail to reallise the need for sequel creating a saga, 3rd collapsed game balance
In this case 1 and 2 is in effect.
I do not blame any one, more like want to raise awareness.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Hi domacleod ^_^

Just want to start with the disclaimer, feels like there was probably a nicer way to write all of that. Devs have feelings too, and ranting at them generally just slows production down.

It's a long-form narrative game, I'm doing my best to write content, I've had a bad string of health issues over the last two years, combined with 3 dead computers this year which has slowed down production. There are also areas of the game with more content than others, with the school in particular is a work in progress that the base framework has yet to be complete for (with Baylee being a school character).

As for the Wiki, I can either be writing that or the game. Is there any content you specifically would like to know about in the Wiki?

When it comes to how to play, I suppose the best answer is to create a character, investigate the sandbox and the quests that exist, enjoy the H-scenes, and understand that it's a work in progress by a 1-man team.

Not sure what else I'm meant to reply to this, but I'm sorry you seem to have come away so negatively from my work, and I wish you the best. If you have any specific feedback, I'm always open to hearing it to try and improve my work :)
There may have been a nicer way to write it, but I don't feel I was particularly mean either. I just described the entire experience.

The grievance isn't that there is not enough content, it's that I can't seem to find the content. The hints page doesn't give hints on how to find the content, the relationship page doesn't give hints on how to advance the relationships (if there is such content - again I can't tell).

In regards to wiki, I just mentioned it to reinforce that I've tried every way of finding the content. Not all games have wikis. Some of them don't need a wiki because the content is easy to find or figure out.

You (specifically) aren't meant to reply to anything. I was asking generally, in hopes that anyone who knew what content was available, would provide instructions on how that content was to be found.

Don't feel discouraged by non-praise comments. Just do your thing at your pace. No one demands you answer to every comment either.

May 10, 2020
There may have been a nicer way to write it, but I don't feel I was particularly mean either. I just described the entire experience.

The grievance isn't that there is not enough content, it's that I can't seem to find the content. The hints page doesn't give hints on how to find the content, the relationship page doesn't give hints on how to advance the relationships (if there is such content - again I can't tell).

In regards to wiki, I just mentioned it to reinforce that I've tried every way of finding the content. Not all games have wikis. Some of them don't need a wiki because the content is easy to find or figure out.

You (specifically) aren't meant to reply to anything. I was asking generally, in hopes that anyone who knew what content was available, would provide instructions on how that content was to be found.

Don't feel discouraged by non-praise comments. Just do your thing at your pace. No one demands you answer to every comment either.
As for wikipedia about the game. The author does not have time to update it yet, but as for the content, it is quite diverse and random. Some of the content takes place at school and at work. But most of the content happens when you walk around the floors. If you want real hardcore from this game. Then try to survive in the game by working in non-sexual jobs.

Reactions: domacleod

godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
Hey, If I started the game as a man and choose the option of injecting to keep my pp. Will it be possible to completely transform to woman later down the road ?
I personally don't like the quick fix of instant transformation.

May 10, 2020
Hey, If I started the game as a man and choose the option of injecting to keep my pp. Will it be possible to completely transform to woman later down the road ?
I personally don't like the quick fix of instant transformation.
It's very possible. There are several possible ways. For the first one, you need to go through a culinary quest with a cook and choose, if my memory serves me, pasta with meatballs so that the player has a female breast. We will also need a Santa Claus who meets in random meetings who can give a vagina. For the second method, you need to go to work as a guinea pig where it is possible, if you are lucky, to become a girl in a couple of experiments. And for the third method, you need a doctor.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
It's very possible. There are several possible ways. For the first one, you need to go through a culinary quest with a cook and choose, if my memory serves me, pasta with meatballs so that the player has a female breast. We will also need a Santa Claus who meets in random meetings who can give a vagina. For the second method, you need to go to work as a guinea pig where it is possible, if you are lucky, to become a girl in a couple of experiments. And for the third method, you need a doctor.
You forgot the fem/sissy trainer...be in mind that in this case it is permanent.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

New public build drop. Bit of a smaller one (the next one has a bit more to it), but this one has a lot of bug fixing in it that'll prove helpful, along with some fun new pregnancy content in the Fertility Clinic.

You can find it ->

For those curious, in the current premium build there is; the detention base scenes for the slave school (with interactions with every teacher), a new Hints/Tips page, some intro help pages, and a lot of bug fixes. So, if any of that sounds interesting maybe check it out over on Patreon and SubscribeStar.

Happy gaming ^_^

Mar 9, 2023
Hi everyone ^_^

New public build drop. Bit of a smaller one (the next one has a bit more to it), but this one has a lot of bug fixing in it that'll prove helpful, along with some fun new pregnancy content in the Fertility Clinic.

You can find it ->

For those curious, in the current premium build there is; the detention base scenes for the slave school (with interactions with every teacher), a new Hints/Tips page, some intro help pages, and a lot of bug fixes. So, if any of that sounds interesting maybe check it out over on Patreon and SubscribeStar.

Happy gaming ^_^
I've been excited for this!

Would I be correct in assuming that all children born from surrogate work are automatically adopted out?

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I've been excited for this!

Would I be correct in assuming that all children born from surrogate work are automatically adopted out?
Hi Cake ^_^

Really glad to hear you're excited about the new content :D

Yes, the way it works is that you get paid up front on conception (effectively the adoption payout but slightly higher and upfront). After that, when you give birth, you'll still get the birthing payout, but you'll automatically give the children over as part of the surrogacy contract.

Mar 9, 2023
I have to say, going through the femininity trainer scenes, it feels like a lot of them were written for a PC that started off male. It just feels weird to have the trainer talking like that to a PC that's been a woman her whole life.

May 10, 2020
I have to say, going through the femininity trainer scenes, it feels like a lot of them were written for a PC that started off male. It just feels weird to have the trainer talking like that to a PC that's been a woman her whole life.
Obviously you don't know who Sissy is once you asked this question. Sissy trainer turns men into girls with dicks.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well... consider it as a shake down for tomboys with penis envy.
And yes you are right... why do you choose it in the first place? Bridal training?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Cake ^_^

Yeah, think you're right on this one. Kind of wrote it with an extremely un-feminine female (tomboy or an awkward nerdy girl), or for a male, in mind.

Will consider adding in some kind of skip for already feminine players, though will need to really sit down to figure something like that out.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes