VN Ren'Py The Pink Answer [v0.6] [MobsterCorgi]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
To be honest I like this to be continued ad infinitum.

This setting is unique and amazing.

It fills a niche that is not filled very often. For me personally there could be even harsher methods available for interaction (BDSM tag) but what we have here is already great!

Last edited:

armedlord

Apr 25, 2020
(Looks back at the first page where the banner image of the game has THREE Girls, with one who is obviously the boy turned into a girl with possibly the other two who has met the same fate and rechecks the game, then checks back on the post that its the second to last update)

...I feel a little gypped ATM when I see the image, but then again this game being here is basically 'free' so I don't have a leg to stand on. Do whatever.

Reactions: Buletti

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Not sure if it is an actual issue or not but the pixeldrain link lists the download as 0.5 instead of 0.6

Edit: The folder is listed as 0.5 as well after download so either the pixeldrain download isn't updated or it is falsely listed as 0.5 instead of 0.6
Second edit: the 0.6 pixeldrain update has been listed as the mixdrop download

Last edited:

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
To be honest I like this to be continued ad infinitum.

This setting is unique and amazing.

It fills a niche that is not filled very often. For me personally there could be even harsher methods available for interaction (BDSM tag) but what we have here is already great!
Thanks ! .. I have a couple of ideas for sequels, some might be a little bit cliché, but you don't mess with the classics right?

(Looks back at the first page where the banner image of the game has THREE Girls, with one who is obviously the boy turned into a girl with possibly the other two who has met the same fate and rechecks the game, then checks back on the post that its the second to last update)

...I feel a little gypped ATM when I see the image, but then again this game being here is basically 'free' so I don't have a leg to stand on. Do whatever.
I really should change the banner image for this game since it has created a lot of confusion, the idea was that banner to be a "promotional sign" for the Pink Answer, but its clear I've failed spectacularly lol.

Not sure if it is an actual issue or not but the pixeldrain link lists the download as 0.5 instead of 0.6

Edit: The folder is listed as 0.5 as well after download so either the pixeldrain download isn't updated or it is falsely listed as 0.5 instead of 0.6
Second edit: the 0.6 pixeldrain update has been listed as the mixdrop download
Thanks for letting me know, the links will be fixed asp

Reactions: Buletti
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes