HTML - The Making of a Slut [v1.0.6] [Austinhaney6969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JHGosh

The game is very good, the best HTML game i played so far: the story is good, the interface is a bit messy but after a while you familiarize with it and the scenes are great.

BUT the story is very linear and a completely different storyline would make the game even better.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

elcypress

I like the "story" so far. There are quit a few pictures, gifs etc. and of course: Riley <3
    The Inventory management isn't a pain in the *** like in most of this html transformation genre games. That is also a big plus for me. I also like the Avatar which is of course taken from a different artist. Hope to see many more updates to this!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

almost No choices, low on visuals, unreadable text (due to background), grindy, no surprises, no realism, clunky and unpleasent interface, direct dialog with no explanation what happens in MC head, etc, etc, etc..

Changes in latest version: better interface, more visuals and background is now fixed. However storyline is 100% matching with many other games. You continue to have zero choice so basicly it's a grindy story.