4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Cool game and it shows potential.

1) What (it's just an idea) if it is possible that the ghost steals her panties and/or each time another piece of clothing (which you can buy again at the mall) via ENF situations instead of "Oh, I'm in a spooky place. I've never done this or been here before. Hey. My mind is going downhill and it's making me hot. Gee. Let's take off some of the upper clothing". If you know what I mean.

Example: While concentrating on the EMF monitor (or something else), you suddenly felt a hard push from behind and before you knew it, the ground came veeeeery close. *Bang* Ouch. You tried to cushion the blow with your arms, but unfortunately you were just too late. The impact of the fall knocked you out for a moment. (maybe some variable in your fitness can prevent this?)

*wakes up* Player: "Ugh... My head..... *stands up* Did he just push me to the ground? Asshole." *looks around at the EMI monitor* (or something else) Ah, there it is. *picks it up* (secretly shows what's missing?) *quickly stands up* Mmmm....that's weird.....i feel a certain draft between my legs, maybe.....nay....it must have been my imagination. Shit. This place is driving me crazy. I need to hurry up and finish this asap."

After getting home: "That's strange. What's wrong with those people? Looking at me like that. Have I something on my clo.......NOOOOOOO!!! (and yes...you just found out that some of your clothes are missing...oops)

2) How higher the corruption less/revealing clothes you want to wear, right?

3) Will there be any ghosts that will follow me back at home and tries something while sleeping Hence the sleep sex? (No spoilers, just yes or no)

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. Just noticed some couple of things:

1) When you get back home after identifying a certain ghost you ALREADY have the option to use the Holy Water (IF it is in your possession). Should not this be AFTER you look it up on your PC (and bought the camera) what the cause of hearing voices/feeling strange AND what you need to do to make it stop?

2) Never click on the notebook while it is on the screen where you found Brooke after she got caught by a ghost. This will cause a constant loop and you will need to load a game. I found out by accident.

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021

1) What (it's just an idea) if it is possible that the ghost steals her panties and/or each time another piece of clothing (which you can buy again at the mall) via ENF situations instead of "Oh, I'm in a spooky place. I've never done this or been here before. Hey. My mind is going downhill and it's making me hot. Gee. Let's take off some of the upper clothing". If you know what I mean.

Example: While concentrating on the EMF monitor (or something else), you suddenly felt a hard push from behind and before you knew it, the ground came veeeeery close. *Bang* Ouch. You tried to cushion the blow with your arms, but unfortunately you were just too late. The impact of the fall knocked you out for a moment. (maybe some variable in your fitness can prevent this?)

*wakes up* Player: "Ugh... My head..... *stands up* Did he just push me to the ground? Asshole." *looks around at the EMI monitor* (or something else) Ah, there it is. *picks it up* (secretly shows what's missing?) *quickly stands up* Mmmm....that's weird.....i feel a certain draft between my legs, maybe.....nay....it must have been my imagination. Shit. This place is driving me crazy. I need to hurry up and finish this asap."

After getting home: "That's strange. What's wrong with those people? Looking at me like that. Have I something on my clo.......NOOOOOOO!!! (and yes...you just found out that some of your clothes are missing...oops)

3) Will there be any ghosts that will follow me back at home and tries something while sleeping Hence the sleep sex? (No spoilers, just yes or no)
Currently, Mare can follow you back home

Reactions: Trykowka

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
Bug with Alice in elm house. Couldn't find the new scene with brooke though .

<<set $videoEventCompanion to _selectedVideo.src>>

I really like Alice btw .

New scenes with Brooke appear when you find her in the basement (only on Elm Street, as that’s the only house with a basement). It's a rather small chance, but I’m thinking of adding more rooms to the basement later (like on Enigma Street) or simply adding a new house.

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024

1)That's a good idea, I'll think more about it. Thanks :)

2)For now, there's an option in the game not to wear underwear when corruption is high (≥10, though maybe that's too much).

3) As mentioned earlier, there's a Mare ghost. But I also have some ideas about the ghost following you. So yeah :)

About those bugs — I've already fixed them in the new version, so I'll update the game soon

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
1)That's a good idea, I'll think more about it. Thanks :)

2)For now, there's an option in the game not to wear underwear when corruption is high (≥10, though maybe that's too much).

3) As mentioned earlier, there's a Mare ghost. But I also have some ideas about the ghost following you. So yeah :)

About those bugs — I've already fixed them in the new version, so I'll update the game soon
Have you thought about having the ghost forcefully remove pieces of clothing? Also is there any way to increase the sanity of your hunting partner?

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
Have you thought about having the ghost forcefully remove pieces of clothing? Also is there any way to increase the sanity of your hunting partner?
I was thinking that the ghost could rip a piece of clothing.
For now, there’s no such option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017

I am a big fan of ENF, especially unaware nudity so I'm all for this. I'm hoping for a ghost that can follow the protagonist home and possess her, make her start doing something and then let her snap back into her body. Leave Mary wondering how she ended up naked in the mall or having a stranger's dick in her mouth at the gym.

uncool_guy

Sep 4, 2024
Cool concept!

Are there any plans for mod support so people can add their own companions?

Maybe a system where you have a chance to receive messages on the computer every day from other aspiring ghost hunters, and the probability of being contacted by someone new could increase based on player lvl or looks. This way there doesn't need to be a unique encounter for all of them, only the official "cannon" ones. It could be good for keeping the game fresh/active as further updates roll out.

Bracco

Feb 1, 2018
If I can come with a suggestion, add more avatar perspectives and pictures/videos, to be able to interact with the ghost would be super and would be fun and more copies of the type of ghost… anyway, the game has a very high potential and I hope it does not become abandoned or forgotten like others… success

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
When you send the other girl to do a task on a hunt together, what do the percentages mean? Is it chance for their success or for an encounter

Reactions: Bracco

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
As far I know it is the chance of success. The percentages of having an encounter with a ghost is right under the choices how many (or lack of) clothes Brooke should/is wearing.

Edit: I also noticed that this happen time to time:

ChoosingtheGhostMenu.png

Edit1: There are still some information missing about some of the ghosts (like Twins, Wraith, etc) . These cannot be found in the library or on my computer. Is it somewhere else, or will this be added in the next version/update?

Edit2: I read somewhere about a timed event with a wraith and the option of "holy water" came up. Is not this about the Mare or is it a different event?

Last edited:

azzuen1

Jun 24, 2023
Awesome game really, keep it up! Lot of potential still!
Any chance we get male protag with female ghost ? (not daring to ask for trans ghost on female/male)

tutuku

Oct 30, 2017
please make ebony main character too , this game is the most promising game on the whole site atm, also would be great if ghosts stealing the clothes or dressing you up with naughty clothes and piercings etc, or make your main character to transform , hair color, bigger butt or tit sizes etc, something like in trap quest that was kinda cool

Bassjake

Aug 19, 2024
This game really dose have a lot of potential here are some idea 1 you or the people you ghost hunt with can get possessed and make you do sexual activity with your team if the demon is the one to possess you than you will need to go tothe witch or the church for an exorcism since this is a game the longer you wait to get an exorcism the demon will take complete control over you and will just make you do thing and you Can't stop it the mc will give in and like what the demon dose or you can just make the possession a bad end for the game

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
Hey everyone, this is going to be a weird question so strap in.
Does anyone know the source of this video from the game? I've tried reverse image searching it to high heavens, and no luck.
EDIT: Nevermind, ignore this, it's Zoey Luna and I found the video. I'll leave this for anyone who comes looking.
View attachment 4.1.mp4

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hello, found the game a couple days ago and tried it. Seems quite promising, the premise is intriguing so I'm following.

A suggestion and a possible small bug:

1) I like lesbian and femdom, so I hope there will be more lesbian and femdom content in future. Maybe the protagonist, with increased corruption, could try enslaving her team mates - or the witch herself. Or, with high Lust and low Sanity, she could find herself pushed to take advantage of her team mate who's been immobilized by a ghost. Or maybe a female ghost entity could follow her home, tie her up and torment her. I don't know, I trust the creator's inspiration, these are mere suggestion

2) I am under the impression that the game automatically removes 5 beauty every time the protagonist gets to sleep. Maybe it was supposed to represent removal of make up, problem is that it happens even if I already removed make up. I don't know if it is a bug or it is intentional, but I thought of signaling it.

Also, a question: how do I meet Emily in the gym? Is there a time or some conditions? Thank you.

Keep up thegood work!

Last edited:

MarceloYuri

Mar 7, 2018
Something broke the ghost hunt in the update or I didn't read the part about extra/fake clues.
I found UVL, spiritbox and ectoplasm as evidence, then I hit the cheat for the ghost name and it says wraith. Also, I had temperature above 20.
This happened a few times, I keep getting false positives for clues. That is why I used the cheat for the name. Sometimes I would get EMF5, ectoplasm, UVL AND GWB and I had to mix match the clues to check what would come up.
I am attaching my save at the house during that wraith case.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes