HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017

Download:
Thx @Arts for the link
This link is broken. It wont let me run the program.

U

User_10739

Download:
Thx @Arts for the link
This link is broken. It wont let me run the program.
The link is working. You winrar or 7zip to extract the files before you can play.

Feb 1, 2018
I really love this game, especially the way events just take over Danny/Danni/Dani's life. It's hilarious, even if it does mean you as the player are doomed from the moment you press "I Agree." ;)

I do have one question for the game's author: will we be seeing pictures of Danny, and of the less-important characters like Arthur or the gang members, eventually? I do love the pics that have already been created for Destiny and Justine, but it'd be nice to see some of the other characters too ... especially the player's character.

Reactions: GravGrav

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I've put up a Request thread for the new version. Hopefully we can get past that cliffhanger.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
yeah I think it's best to wait for the bug free version. Like last update that until (n) version it was posted here

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I think we've stabilized with bug updates this time at version...G? Is that what we're up to? Either way, if we can get the latest one, I think we'll be good.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Correction and a nevermind on my post. Brickdoorway just said they released version J a moment ago.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Supposedly in the newest version there is a way to go full female. How do you trigger that?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes