Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone else find it strange that these text based twine games could possibly take more than a year to finish? It's gotta be patreon milking
Yes, you are totally rigth and now im making a bet that you making one isn't finished in properly manner in one year. Im eagerly waiting you fail. (This is sarcasm, altough betting you fail is not)

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Probably been asked before, but, any way you could make the option of the mom not being futa in progression?

Playing a dominate male and her getting rid of male clothes is somewhat annoying.
Fucking her before bed no biggie until morning where she's drilling your ass.

Yet, can't fuck her until after she is a futa.

I don't have an issue with the mom sleep fucking the MC if I am playing a female.
However if I am playing a male, I would prefer riding vaginal sex.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Who is Dakota?
Have you even played the game yet?

Probably been asked before, but, any way you could make the option of the mom not being futa in progression?

Playing a dominate male and her getting rid of male clothes is somewhat annoying.
Fucking her before bed no biggie until morning where she's drilling your ass.

Yet, can't fuck her until after she is a futa.

I don't have an issue with the mom sleep fucking the MC if I am playing a female.
However if I am playing a male, I would prefer riding vaginal sex.
1 - That's only one possible path for Ava. There is also making her a submissive futa maid.

2 - How can you have gotten that far along with Ava on her dommy-futa route and not know who Dakota is???

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Is there a spreadsheet or something with the serum routes for each character? It would be very useful.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of The Company to v5.8.1.

This is my first time porting a HTML game to Android, so please be gentle with any feedback.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
Sep 16, 2017
There's still no more content for the CMD-1 serum? come on, it's easily the most fun one in the game, or it would be if you could actually use it on anyone.

Reactions: ding123

peterbigman

Jun 21, 2018
Writing a good branching story takes a lot of time. There is probably a ton of material that is written that doesn't make it into the game because it doesn't fit, isn't up to standard etc.
I could have made this entire game (story aside, to be fair as there would be no writing in my project and just variable changes) within a month. Perhaps I'm just not as inexperienced as most developers, but this thread was first created in 2017 if I'm not mistaken. I think the issue is that the developer didn't plan out a roadmap before starting the project.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is it possible to change genital midgame?
Yes. Use the Bathroom at home to change Pronouns and switch your sex within the week.

Anyone else a little uncomfortable playing this game given how Dakota died?
If you download the game you can easily go on the Discord and download image packs. Replace Dakota's set with someone else. Your only way since Westane isn't removing Kagney or Dakota from the game. They're honoring her life

Just a real bummer given the drug theme. Few times I've played the game I find myself avoiding their characters.
Same as above post. Discord has Image Packs that are fairly easy to add. Download only though.

Is there a spreadsheet or something with the serum routes for each character? It would be very useful.
There is on the Discord and there's the ones still useable on the wiki for The Company.

There's still no more content for the CMD-1 serum? come on, it's easily the most fun one in the game, or it would be if you could actually use it on anyone.
CMD is Story only. The Pit has uses for it though.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Have you even played the game yet?

1 - That's only one possible path for Ava. There is also making her a submissive futa maid.

2 - How can you have gotten that far along with Ava on her dommy-futa route and not know who Dakota is???
Probably because I don't know who she is outside of this game.
Also, I was playing in sandbox/free play mode.

I usually only play these types of games just before going to sleep, so don't typically have time for the progress story grind.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes