lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
i was wanting to know is the relationships you made with some of the women in nthe company will you be able to have them as a wife and be able to live with them

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i was wanting to know is the relationships you made with some of the women in nthe company will you be able to have them as a wife and be able to live with them
Improving relationship can unlock weekend events with some of the girls. I don't remember marriage or moving in. The story only covers only a few months, so no pregnancy or children either.

At some point you can unlock the slave pit and have your own slaves and train or sell them. Maybe this can compensate for lack of marriage.

Imagine the game would allow you to marry all the girls in the game (one at a time), move in with them, have children, live happily together until you die of age .... how many events you would need to write and code. The mc in this game can be dominant, submissive, male, female, trans, ... and can manipulate other characters to develop in such directions (dominant, submissive, male, female, trans, ...). This multiplies the amount of events needed.
If you are looking for such a life-sim, better learn to code and start your own project. Most new devs struggle simulating a single day or a week in detail, so simulating a life is out-of-scale, at least for these small one-dev-projects.

Last edited:

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
Improving relationship can unlock weekend events with some of the girls. I don't remember marriage or moving in. The story only covers a few months, so no pregnancy or children either.

Imagine the game would allow you to marry all the girls in the game (one at a time), move in with them, have children, live happily together until you die of age .... how many events you would need to write and code. If you are looking for such a life-sim, better learn to code and start your own project. Most devs struggle simulating a single day or a week in detail, so simulating a life is out-of-scale, at least for these small one-dev-projects.
thank you and i would not know were to learn how to code games

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Just realized that the sister (Dakota) looks a bit like Violet Beauregarde from the 2005 version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dev Blog is out:

-Next two updates are for Diana
-5.7.1 will flesh out all of her MCS1-3 content
-Expect you or Diana to be collared when the journey ends. Up to you on who wears it

-Art Demo's will now move into Chapter Complete releases
-There will be only one major Art Release per Chapter instead of splitting them all up
-When a new Art Release is out, the old one goes to Public
-Chapter 1 of the Art Release will finally release to the Public at the end of August

-After 2023, game enters major clean up mode. Penny, John, Chanel, and Julia will all be finished next year
-Bonus content like Chris, Mall Clerks, etc will also be the goal
-Chapter 5 is the final thing that will be updated

-Two other games are in developlement
-The Company 2 and a Simulation type game that is heavily inspired by Free Cities
-Both are a WIP but Westane hopes to share more very soon
-The Sim Game will release first

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Dev Blog is out:

-Next two updates are for Diana
-5.7.1 will flesh out all of her MCS1-3 content
-Expect you or Diana to be collared when the journey ends. Up to you on who wears it

-Art Demo's will now move into Chapter Complete releases
-There will be only one major Art Release per Chapter instead of splitting them all up
-When a new Art Release is out, the old one goes to Public
-Chapter 1 of the Art Release will finally release to the Public at the end of August

-After 2023, game enters major clean up mode. Penny, John, Chanel, and Julia will all be finished next year
-Bonus content like Chris, Mall Clerks, etc will also be the goal
-Chapter 5 is the final thing that will be updated

-Two other games are in developlement
-The Company 2 and a Simulation type game that is heavily inspired by Free Cities
-Both are a WIP but Westane hopes to share more very soon
-The Sim Game will release first
I first read the title "Near-Futurism" as Near-Futarism might be because I want to turn more of the cast besides mom(since we already can with her) into Futas.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Question: Downloaded 5.7, then loaded last save from 5.6. Still says continuing will be in free play mode. Is this normal, and if so will playing in pre play mode screw up the next update that moves the story?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Question: Downloaded 5.7, then loaded last save from 5.6. Still says continuing will be in free play mode. Is this normal,
If your save was from where/just after the current story ends, then that's where it continues from. There's been nothing past that point yet.

and if so will playing in pre play mode screw up the next update that moves the story?
I don't think it should.
Previously it just rolled your point in the story back to some point prior to the current end of story content, then continued onward as normal.

Honestly though, it's usually a good idea to have a local save (Save-to-disk option) with for each chapter. Or just start over.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Question: Downloaded 5.7, then loaded last save from 5.6. Still says continuing will be in free play mode. Is this normal, and if so will playing in pre play mode screw up the next update that moves the story?
As said above - the changes being made in the last few updates effect the game pretty much from the start. So to get the best feel for them, just start a fresh run and play again.
What I do is literally copy the game into a brand new folder, and start again there. I leave my main play-through game alone. Hope that helps! :>)

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Not sure I understand what you're trying to say?
NEW Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Easy Access”
New Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Kinky Interests”
This two dose aren't in game final dose for Diana was a mcs 2
And I can't see any mcs 1 with name of kinky interests

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
NEW Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Easy Access”
New Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Kinky Interests”
This two dose aren't in game final dose for Diana was a mcs 2
And I can't see any mcs 1 with name of kinky interests
Kinky Interests is the name of the event. If Diana talks about her darker interests, you've seen it. Happens after you dose her to reveal Sophie's secrets

Reactions: s4000

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Kinky Interests is the name of the event. If Diana talks about her darker interests, you've seen it. Happens after you dose her to reveal Sophie's secrets
But after Sophie's secret that lever dose is repeat and I didn't see any kinky scene about diana

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Would be nice to be able to train the slaves in dominance by having them dominate you instead of other slaves.
Also would be nice if the dominant slaves that you bring home could just do whatever they want around the house instead of being stuck in a closet.

In particular for Gene, I think it would be super hot if you could train him to just do whatever he wanted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kind of found it disappointing to be able to go hard into submission, but the dominant slaves have to be trained on other slaves, and the ones you bring home have to be instructed to do things.
Just imagine if Gene here could be dosed be a sex-crazed man whore and treat the house like he owns it, the teenaged king of the castle who can treat all of the whores in this house like his own breeding cows.
Going to sleep? Not if his balls aren't empty you aren't.
And wake up to Gene's balls slapping your face, before a nice hot breakfast in bed.
:oops:

And also would be nice to have some masculinization surgeries/procedures. I don't know what all it would change, but the dialogue for the men have things like "tiny dick" or "tiny balls".
Gene here has a "tiny dick" (HAHAHAHA) for instance... could simply have a surgery to change that test

Also dominant slave dominating other dominant slaves doesn't seem right.
I've got mostly a dominant bull ranch going on, with a few breeding sows. But the bulls will dominate both the sows and other bulls.
And honestly I think the dominants should dominate the submissives. And if the player is a subslut, we should also be an option in that pool.
And if we sold all of the sub slaves and just happen to be the only subslut remaining on the bull ranch, why, whatever will they do to relieve themselves?? :whistle:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes