UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I... had a weird bug...
I was replaying the game (because why not), did the futa mom route again (mostly to see if it was fixed).
And in the morning she fucked me, my character was trans sub, and somehow, she impregnated me...
I thought it was weird, but then i couldn't "change" anymore, because i can't "change to a body without a womb", even tho i don't have one yet... (was doing a man to woman game).
It was weird, fun, but weird.

Reactions: jiffk

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I... had a weird bug...
I was replaying the game (because why not), did the futa mom route again (mostly to see if it was fixed).
And in the morning she fucked me, my character was trans sub, and somehow, she impregnated me...
I thought it was weird, but then i couldn't "change" anymore, because i can't "change to a body without a womb", even tho i don't have one yet... (was doing a man to woman game).
It was weird, fun, but weird.
I noticed that also. It would say 'I was already impregnated by...' when for all intents and purposes I was still very much 'male' with some female attributes (aka. boobs). I did not try to change though. I wonder if we change that variable in the console will the message go away? Probably, until she does it to us again.
Definitely a bug that needs to be looked at.

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Wow! I was super excited to play this game again because all the updates, but then found out that all the forced stuff got gutted.... so much for one of my favorite games.
If you mean the forced transformations, no they're still in the game. The dev just made it that in the beginning of the game you can turn them off so you don't have to be forcibly transformed if you don't want.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
If you mean the forced transformations, no they're still in the game. The dev just made it that in the beginning of the game you can turn them off so you don't have to be forcibly transformed if you don't want.
I thought the "forced stuff" he meant was the rape-y choice you could make with your family, you know, forcing sex on them when they weren't dosed enough wiling.

Reactions: marridreg

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
I have the latest version, disabled forced gender changes, yet been forced into being trans. And despite like four doses of breast degenerator my breasts keep growing. Anyone else having this issue?

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
so if I get it rigth, the strange strapon is available only in a certain path? can somebody then tell me the patch and how to start it?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
so if I get it rigth, the strange strapon is available only in a certain path? can somebody then tell me the patch and how to start it?
it's the futa mom route
to start it you have to make her aroused when she's near you, then at the next choice you have to make her masturbate around the house.
if i understood correctly, the strapon will be available for other route in the future, as well as be available for dakota at some point.

Reactions: TheSupahDog

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I have the latest version, disabled forced gender changes, yet been forced into being trans. And despite like four doses of breast degenerator my breasts keep growing. Anyone else having this issue?
I found that as well, just the one transformation, all others you are able to refuse. I was able to change back and easy to keep the status bar in the blue.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I found that as well, just the one transformation, all others you are able to refuse. I was able to change back and easy to keep the status bar in the blue.
check your clothes. make certain you're not still wearing a dress from an event that occurs with penny. also, cut your hair in the bathroom in the early morning or weekend

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Another Blog Post albeit a smaller one

-Release date is looking to be October 1st but that can change
-New interactions include Petplay and also Camming with Dakota
-Expect changes to Ava's content so that it mirrors Dakota's and so it doesn't seem like Ava's content is less than Dakota
-Survey will be out in the near future before Chapter 4 finally begins development

Oct 27, 2017
Checked back in after a few months so I'm way out of the loop but I'm really disappointed with how character interactions got changed.
I don't expect this to get rolled back but there's my two cents.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I feel like i'm one of the few who actually likes the new serum path for ava (and probably for dakota as well).
I think it's great that we have more control about what we do, it gives us a more personalized game instead of a single path with a bad end.
Granted, right now, a lot of scenes aren't available (but will be fixed with dakota).
Granted, it feels like some choices should still be available no matter which path you're on (like the strapon and the bell).
Granted, it feels a little raw.
But i see so much potential with that and i feel like everyone just hates it for some reason.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Checked back in after a few months so I'm way out of the loop but I'm really disappointed with how character interactions got changed.
I don't expect this to get rolled back but there's my two cents.
Have to agree I think Westlane lost his way, the initial game was great but when he started polls on the patron he started catering to the all mighty dollar.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I think it's great that we have more control about what we do, it gives us a more personalized game instead of a single path with a bad end.
I don't think anyone's really complaining about the principle of the whole thing. Choices mattering is a good thing. The ability to "customize" NPC's is a huge plus as well.
The problem is in the implementation. Not a lot of content was added, It was just broken up into smaller chunks with a tiny little something sprinkled in for each path. This is a good starting point for adding new content. But it appears Westane just wants to get this update cycle out of the way and get on with the story. Commendable as that may be, it means we're gonna have to wait a pretty long while before said content makes it into the game. It's just a huge disappointment to those like me who patiently waited for John's monstrosity of an update cycle to complete in anticipation for Ava/Dakota.
Maybe I'm just salty about John tbh...

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes