Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Help needed. Not with playing the game its better i just play and learn.But just information needed. How do you finish chapters after the first two. I must be doing something really wrong as i ahve not been able to get past chapter three forever. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Where’s 5.4.215
Seriously, stop asking for these. They come out way too frequently, and the links are only good until the next one drops. Furthermore, with the current development cycle, my understanding is each one only contains a small bit of the new content, and you can't play past that point once you reach it. You are far better off just waiting for the major releases.
And this is the reason why I never shared those links when I was subbed to Westane. The man is dedicated to his craft, there'd be times when there was three different alphas being posted a day.

Not to mention, your not getting 'new content' with these, your literally alpha testing for bugs on content that hasn't been fully developed.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
This game is fabulous. I have no clue why its not more popular, maybe the title? More rich/diverse than its competitors in the tf/ts arena.

Don't go sissy without thinking about it... your cock may break and take forever to get back erections (with penny help).

I've played 40+ hours of it trying out all the various paths, and am very impressed by the detail and left wanting a lot more. Cage gets mostly same results without breaking it.

Johnny be bad route is surprising when accidental. Hopefully he eventually backs up his tough talk during cuck scenes. Also be nice to see penny cuck carry over to apartment visits.

Too bad dev is busy with life, his car, music, and helping people with cancer (the nerve!!) to work this faster. ha ha ha

Seriously, great job Cowboy, thanks for the work and the fun!

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes