Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Only issue I am having is saying I dont have permissions to change the file. Tried everything not sure what I am missing or if you happen to know.
hmm try extracting both the rar and the pack, replace the folders from main package with the ones from the mod and then use win rar to re-compress mainpackage making sure it's once again called "mainpackage.pacc"

zfdvcv

Dec 23, 2017
Haven't found myself but most likely one of the girls with a job related special or "connections" wihich will have something spawn in your shop when at 200 obedience

Alright thanks and you're thing works well for me, only the see through cloth still at 600 obedience/arousal but all works fine ( thanks again )

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
For some reasons the male characters don't fap for me?
(and they can't equip male specific devices too)

Ruby_Toy

Sep 24, 2020
For some reasons the male characters don't fap for me?
(and they can't equip male specific devices too)
Are you using old pacc files with the new version of the game? Not many pacc files have been updated for the new 0.42 mechanics and features.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Are you using old pacc files with the new version of the game? Not many pacc files have been updated for the new 0.42 mechanics and features.
Might be why, I used this thread gdoc list that has the 0.41 version compatible.
And looking at the male character json files, each is missing the protrusion and slot properties...

tharthol

May 1, 2019
Might be why, I used this thread gdoc list that has the 0.41 version compatible.
And looking at the male character json files, each is missing the protrusion and slot properties...
What male character paccs have been updated .41/.42? I haven't made any male ones. The only ones should be in the Main Package.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
What male character paccs have been updated .41/.42? I haven't made any male ones. The only ones should be in the Main Package.
Crap, apparently none of them except the main package, I read the table wrongly it seems (prolly only checked if in AIO or something).
I'm gonna edit the json files of the ones I have and see if that works for me.

Vel66

Feb 10, 2021
left the game AFK with an auto clicker and reception manager. ingame year passsed

Only got about 20-30 obedience one people *WITH* the headphones. the grind in this game is fucking dogshit and frankly the dev is a clown for how insane he made everything. Its not fun at all to sit here for HOURS trying to grind

Ruby_Toy

Sep 24, 2020
left the game AFK with an auto clicker and reception manager. ingame year passsed

Only got about 20-30 obedience one people *WITH* the headphones. the grind in this game is fucking dogshit and frankly the dev is a clown for how insane he made everything. Its not fun at all to sit here for HOURS trying to grind
There are more items then just headphones that increase obedience growth, and other ways that can get you 20 obedience a week. Also different characters have different obedience growth rates.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
New Items for 0.42, and support for new "Guest Characters" who appear whenever you end the day with an empty private room. IF you have bought the relevant contract from the shop.

New Pack, containing Dr Hutchison, Kitty Katswell, Sandy Cheeks + 11 Guests

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Still trying to find out how to get werewolf item. If anyone finds it LMK. My current hypothesis hiring bothh link and Midna, maybe bringing them both to a high enough obedience

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Still trying to find out how to get werewolf item. If anyone finds it LMK. My current hypothesis hiring bothh link and Midna, maybe bringing them both to a high enough obedience
As far as I know the only way to get a werewolf is to give Samus a Shotgun or Rife, the you have an 20% chance of getting an event where you can trade 3 tranquilizers for a werewolf.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes