Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Game is really great. Keep up the work add more girls !! Be a great one by the end!
Did you saw the extra girl's packages ?
I was planning on doing K/DA's girls but is there some girls the game desperatly lacks ?

lukasarts

Nov 13, 2017
Did you saw the extra girl's packages ?
I was planning on doing K/DA's girls but is there some girls the game desperatly lacks ?
My first guesses would be:

- Sakura (Naruto/Naruto Shippuden)
- Hinata (Naruto/Naruto Shippuden)
- Ino (Naruto/Naruto Shippuden)
- Tsunade (Naruto/Naruto Shippuden)
- Nami (One Piece)
- Nico Robin (One Piece)
- Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia)
- Vicky (Fairly OddParents)
- Wanda (Fairly OddParents)
- Bulma (Dragonball)
- Chi-Chi (Dragonball)
- Katara (Avatar - The Last Airbender)
- Korra (Avatar - The Legend of Korra)
- Marge (Simpsons)
- some pokemon

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
(Updated)

I'll upload a patch to add Ninoss' area compatibility soon.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

Added to the mod post :cool:

Here are the folder names for my arenas :
ninoss_arenas.arena.photoshoot
ninoss_arenas.arena.bunnyshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.catshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.maidshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.geishashow
ninoss_arenas.arena.plugshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.socialshow

Rlyeh_rising

Feb 26, 2018
Added to the mod post :cool:

Here are the folder names for my arenas :
ninoss_arenas.arena.photoshoot
ninoss_arenas.arena.bunnyshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.catshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.maidshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.geishashow
ninoss_arenas.arena.plugshow
ninoss_arenas.arena.socialshow
Do any characters currently use these arena addons? I don't see anything new in the arena section for any of mine (I have Toph, Velma, DVa, Gwen, Rainbow Dash, Judy Hopps, and Link) I have all the current pacc and v.15 so I should be seeing some sign of the events at least, even if greyed out, right?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Do any characters currently use these arena addons? I don't see anything new in the arena section for any of mine (I have Toph, Velma, DVa, Gwen, Rainbow Dash, Judy Hopps, and Link) I have all the current pacc and v.15 so I should be seeing some sign of the events at least, even if greyed out, right?
Ninoss's characters do use these events, also Ninoss's extensions package allows some of the vanilla characters to use these events.

No, events won't show up if selected character can not use them at all.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
That's weird, I didn't make all vanilla character compatible with all arenas but at least on D.va you whould see a bunch of new arenas :unsure:
Are you sure you have the ninoss_arenas.pacc ?

Rlyeh_rising

Feb 26, 2018
That's weird, I didn't make all vanilla character compatible with all arenas but at least on D.va you whould see a bunch of new arenas :unsure:
Are you sure you have the ninoss_arenas.pacc ?
I see what I did wrong. I only had the extension pacc, not the arena one itself. You should probably put those both together under the same grouping on your mod post since there's no reason to not have them both and they both need each other. Or maybe I'm the only idiot. :D Thanks!

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
some suggestions:

- improved sorting for clients (group by orifice, then sort inside the group by stretching amount)
- maybe add a 'secretary' improvement for this or make this an ability for nerdy girls (like Velma)
- make client icons smaller!! so it takes less time to scroll through the list
- and maybe the buttons to filter groups

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017

(Merged with above file)

As promised.

Requires: and .

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

As promised.

Requires: and .
Can you just add the extra arenas in ?
It avoids another package, I'll just write "Recommanded : " as it "unlocks" content

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Can you just add the extra arenas in ?
It avoids another package, I'll just write "Recommanded : " as it "unlocks" content
(Edit: Updated)
I see your point, I was just a bit worried about filesize.

Last edited:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey I might have found a bug in the new update:
Looks like all the girls I have can do any of the arena scenes as long as they meet the obedience requirement, regardless of orifice size. Just a heads up, I'm playing on an old save, but i thought I'd mention it. Like Tsu here can do the horse event even without the right sizing.
Screenshot (6).png

Other than that I like all the new additions. The tag highlighting is very useful, and the estimate on the arena attendance is much more consistent. Thanks again for the quick updates!

Reactions: VioletAmbush

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hey I might have found a bug in the new update:
Looks like all the girls I have can do any of the arena scenes as long as they meet the obedience requirement, regardless of orifice size. Just a heads up, I'm playing on an old save, but i thought I'd mention it. Like Tsu here can do the horse event even without the right sizing.
View attachment 1596975

Other than that I like all the new additions. The tag highlighting is very useful, and the estimate on the arena attendance is much more consistent. Thanks again for the quick updates!
Well, apparently i removed width & depth check during refactoring. Oops.
It'll wait until 0.2 is out (im already too deep in it), not a huge deal.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes