MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Holy shit they really needed to have done something about the dogshit hitboxes before releasing this witch boss. She loves spamming shields and moonjumps and because of how the platforms are coded, you are constantly clipping through them randomly, so by the time you actually get up to her to even try breaking the shield, she's recovered a ridiculous amount of her health from her regen and that's not even counting the chance that she uses her long as hell ultimate, where the regen is still active.

It still has the issue where you just randomly get launched depending on where you and the boss are at when your hitboxes start hugging, the cursor of the pause menu is almost always broken and the autosave STILL always triggers every time you enter the level select, making manual saves potentially detrimental.

Like overall the game isn't even hard, just atrociously buggy.

Last edited:

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
Holy shit they really needed to have done something about the dogshit hitboxes before releasing this witch boss. She loves spamming shields and moonjumps and because of how the platforms are coded, you are constantly clipping through them randomly, so by the time you actually get up to her to even try breaking the shield, she's recovered a ridiculous amount of her health from her regen and that's not even counting the chance that she uses her long as hell ultimate, where the regen is still active.

It still has the issue where you just randomly get launched depending on where you and the boss are at when your hitboxes start hugging, the cursor of the pause menu is almost always broken and the autosave STILL always triggers every time you enter the level select, making manual saves potentially detrimental.

Like overall the game isn't even hard, just atrociously buggy.
he just needs to change the way momentum works and register when and when not to have you fall off platforms honestly should of done a clicking like he did in his previous game with the girl out of fatestay.

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
it was a good idea after you win the 3x battle, you have the 4th option that can choose all 3 rape mode

but it should also include, for the next update, the other little animations during the fight when you want to rape it at 20% of its life and the opposite too of course instead of restarting fights to see them.

Gdjadnww

Oct 22, 2023
I know game is very frustrating, but trust me when I say that once you get used to it, it is easy. here's a guide to defeat them all btw to help you all out, since the gallery only covers the knocked down sex, not the mid - battle grapple sex.

tips and tricks:

general

use crouch slash x2 + uppercut, works at all opponents. super good cheap combo. it can also stunlock enemies.

most effective stunlocks:
boxer: uppercut
archer: crouch slash x2
knight : none.
mage : crouch slash x2
master : crouch slash x2, uppercut

how to jump? i started by doing this.
walk ( > ), then at the same time, dash and double jump ( > + (space barx2) ). once you are high, keep dashing in the air to not lose altitude. just keep practising, and then maybe you get to know the actual way to jump very high.

want to defeat enemies quickly? dont knock them down, make their health bar became red, then sexual attack (grapple). it is easy, and whenever you progress at this grapple atk, their health drops. if u succeeded in making them cum, they get knocked down. then slash them to zero health bar before sexual attack.

with this method you only need to do it 2x.with knocking them down first, you need to do it 3x.

lewd barrier is easily destroyed by any attacks. so just get away from the barrier, stand at the edge, slash it.

the best way to enjoy sex scenes:

knock down sex:
unlock gallery by defeating lvl 3. (knocked down sexs, either femdom or maledom).

or

if you 100% the bottom right heart symbol using grapple sex, she will lay down, with auto hp recovery disabled. now if you sex attack her, it's a easier, and more enjoyable sex scene. at the first stage you don't need to click, at the second stage you only need to click very slowly, etc.

grapple sex:
1. became a pro at game first (good controls, mastering jumping) before:

2. enter a battle. lvl 1-2 has different knock down animation than the lvl 3, so choose 2 or 3.

2.5. bcs if you knock down an enemy not through grapple sex but through atks, their clothes rip. this does not makes the knock down sex in lvl 2 go to KDS in lvl 3, only the grapple sex became different.

now onto how to enjoy grappling the girls.

1. make enemy health bar go very red and low, then sex attack. now its so easy you only need to click very slowly while you enjoy the grapple sex. still tedious tho.

how to enjoy being grappled.

1. get caught. click < and > buttons very slowly, and if you want to see next stage, just dont touch those for a while.

dont try 100% heart using grapple then try to grapple again, it doesn't work.
and if she's 100% heart, even if you fail at knock down sex, she won't recover.

lvl 3 opponents

boxer
does she spam meteor kicks? dont worry, spam uppercut. it takes a little bit of time to know the right positioning and timing, but once you do, just spam uppercut.

archer
always face the archer in one direction, wait till she jumps backwards into the wall. then, spam crouch slash x2.

knight.
be very focused on her movements. at one time she does unblockable downwards slash, at times it a crouch-dodgeable horizontal slash.

or crouch slash x2, then uppercut. most of the time it interrupts her (atks, seduce barrier, femdom grapple), and then dash backwards, to avoid potential femdom grapple.

when she jumps, dash behind her (not jump), if she smashed the ground, quickly dash towards her and then crouch slash x2, twice.

is she doing the lewd barrier? crouch slash x2 for extra dmg, then uppercut to interrupt.

i mostly use crouch slash x2+ uppercut here.

mage

2 ways.

1. wait till she descends, then keep crouch slashing x2 till she get knocked down, then sex attack.

2. master the way of jumping, attack her on the higher platforms (no jump attacks, just stand on higher platforms and slash; or spin atk)

this is the most difficult one to defeat.

succubus master

spam crouch slash x2.
if she is trying mid air atks,
1. sword energy projectile? - spam uppercut.
2. forward spindash atk? go into the direction she will go a bit, then spam uppercut. yes, it looks unblockable and invincible, but it can be interrupted.

succubus queen

corner her, then uppercut. keep her at the corner and at 2nd flooor, then spam uppercut.

enemy lvl 3 special attacks

boxer
kinda unavoidable. if u want to avoid it, try mastering jumping.

archer
jump into second platform, block, then...
lvl 2: big shots coming, quickly dash backwards, or
crouch + space to descend the platform.

lvl 3 : wait till second big shot, then descend. is about timing.

knight
jump into platforms. wait till tornado ends. then jump + keep midair dashing.

wizard
lvl 1 : its slow. go into wall, then dash into the other wall,
lvl 2 : same as lvl 1
lvl 3 : wait on one wall for the first 2 spheres, then dash into other wall. big sphere coming, dash into the first wall. you would take some dmg, but at least u dont get hit by the third sphere.

succubus master

jump high and spam mid - air dash.

succubus queen

stand on higher platforms. when she teleport to your level, get down.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm amazed the dev has the courage to ask people to pay for this, quite frankly.
This is a fucking miserable experience.
  • Your attacks are stupidly slow.
  • Input buffering to a LUDICROUS degree.
  • Most attacks have absolutely insane hitboxes.
  • Stupidly floaty movement, feels like I'm barely in control of myself most of the time unless I wait a full second or so between actions.
  • The sexual attack / struggling system as a whole is fucking stupid. Struggling drains your HP, and you can't struggle during knockdown. NONE OF THAT applies to the enemy. It doesn't matter whether they have HP or not, it doesn't matter whether they're in knockdown or not, they're always struggling against your grab. WHY. On that note: When the enemy grabs, it comes out stupidly fast and goes through block. When YOU grab, you have one/two seconds of windup that can be interrupted by basically anything, AND can be blocked too. WHY.
  • The AI is remarkably accurate to a real person. As in it spams the worst, most cheesy moves possible, in an attempt to make you go insane. Either you don't let the enemy play the game, or your enemy won't let YOU play the game.
  • The enemy is constantly regenerating health no matter what. You, on the other hand, don't regenerate at all until you're knocked down. Meaning it's a battle of attrition that you are CONSTANTLY on the losing side of.
  • Poor translation, constantly mixing up pronouns (he, she, i, you, etc.) and characters. 99% certain it's an MTL.
  • You struggling doesn't even fucking matter. If you go down and get grabbed, genuinely just Alt + F4 and restart the fight. It'll be quicker.
Not to mention the dev is apparently so incompetent they can't even make the volume sliders save after you close and re-open the game. Because that's SUCH a hard task to do.

I'm going to beat this game purely out of spite, and update my thoughts when I'm done. Probably leave it as a review afterwards.

Update: Wizard 3 deserves the fucking death penalty, unironically.

Last edited:

Gdjadnww

Oct 22, 2023
first of all, congrats at beating the game.

second,

nah bro, git gud XD.

- I agree that normal attacks are stupidly slow, but if that is the case, use crouch slash. it is stupidly fast, and allows for sometimes infinite stunlock.

crouch atks are also very slow to the point of sometimes arriving a whole second later, but it helps in stunlocking.

also, atks may be slow, but dash makes the mc very fast.

- what is floaty movement? for me, the walk speed is so slow I barely walk anymore, i just dash around now.

- ok, have u ever tried grappling the enemy by pressing the v button with 2 fingers? it makes the sex atk easier.

to avoid getting grabbed is simple, just dash away, or get close and dash forwards, to get behind the enemy.

for easier grab, first do crouch slash x2, to stunlock enemy and give you more time to grab. also, you can grab enemies that are floating (aka wizard).

- spamming cheesy atks? nah bro, git gud. tell me examples of it and I could tell you how to counter some of it.

- about health regen, well crouch slash can shave down a lot of health instantly, so no problem. also, sex grabs does diminish health, so just make her health go red, and then grab.

also, i got so mad at wizard my face turned red, how mad are you at the wizard btw?

Reactions: Forge Wright

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I agree that normal attacks are stupidly slow, but if that is the case, use crouch slash. it is stupidly fast, and allows for sometimes infinite stunlock.
I did. That's the only way I could actually bear the game.
what is floaty movement? for me, the walk speed is so slow I barely walk anymore, i just dash around now.
Maybe it's just part of the stupidly long input buffering, but it feels like I never end up where I want, whether I walk or dash.
ok, have u ever tried grappling the enemy by pressing the v button with 2 fingers? it makes the sex atk easier.
Not sure what you mean by this? I don't have any problems with getting the sex attack done, it's just that the imbalance between player sex attacks (long windup, blockable, extremely short distance) and enemy sex attacks (quick windup, unblockable, long distance) is incredibly frustrating.
to avoid getting grabbed is simple, just dash away, or get close and dash forwards, to get behind the enemy.
That hinges on me actually being able to react in time, as well as not being in the middle of some other move.
spamming cheesy atks? nah bro, git gud. tell me examples of it and I could tell you how to counter some of it.
Boxer constantly spamming dive kick and grab. Archer and Knight were thankfully easy and didn't cause me any issues, though Archer spammed the backflip firing a lot which was annoying. Wizard's entire kit in general, where she's able to say "fuck you I'm on the other side of the arena now".
about health regen, well crouch slash can shave down a lot of health instantly, so no problem. also, sex grabs does diminish health, so just make her health go red, and then grab.
I'm not stupid. I know that. It doesn't help though that they're constantly regenerating health no matter what's going on. Whether you're grabbing them, they're grabbing you, they're attacking or getting attacked, or they're just running away, they're still regenerating.
Like I said, it's the imbalance between player and enemy. They should play by the same rules as the player does. If the only HP I can regenerate naturally is just enough to get me out of knockdown, why can they regenerate up to full for free?
also, i got so mad at wizard my face turned red, how mad are you at the wizard btw?
See the end of my review.

Gdjadnww

Oct 22, 2023
oh, ok.

dive kick
about the boxer's dive kick, it is countered by uppercut. it's hard and sometimes fails though.

if accurate, you can sometimes get 9 combo uppercut.
if early, you end up falling to the ground first, uppercut ends, then get dive kicked.
if too late, uppercut get countered by dive kick.

as for grab, I assume it's boxer's ultimate, right? she jumps forward then goes back. so,

turn 1
x. enemy prepares to do ulti.
o. you dash to one wall with most distance from her.

turn 2
x. enemy dash + jump towards your wall.
o. you dash into other wall.

turn 3
x. enemy dash towards the other wall.
o. you jump then midair dash away.

you see, it's hard to react to the opponent suddenly going for a sex grab. so for me, I just put the "dash" part into a combo. also use uppercut. it's like this: crouch slash x2 > uppercut > dash.

crouch slash for dmg, uppercut to interrupt a sex grab, and for the probability that uppercut does not hit, dash away to avoid it.

backflip firing
sorry, I dont understand. is it the normal attack where she jumps backwards + fire arrows diagonally?

1. make sure she stays on one side, so when she does it on a platform, she jumped into ground floor + cornered.
2. crouch slash.

if it's the part of the ultimate atk,

1. dash away and go onto first platform up before she starts.
2. crouch and block till it ends.
3. she is shooting 3 big arrows.
4. wait till the firs one passes you, then space+down to avoid the 2 other arrows.

sorry, but other than crouch slash when she's on the ground, the rest hinges on being good at jumping on platforms.
to me, there is no problem getting on platforms if I pressed jump twice and instantly. after that it's just about slashing her while mid-air. and spamming midair dash when she go into other side.

3 things I've discovered is:

1. pressing both jump and walk, both at once, and instantly, makes you jump higher. it sometimes fails tho.
2. in tutorial mode, when you're midair dashing, and touched the ground, the ground becomes trampoline, and you jumped higher than normal double jump.
3. pressing both atk and block at the same time does not work, but when you crouch, it works. you can both atk and defend while crouching.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Gdjadnww

Oct 22, 2023
and the caressing part / battle grope now is added to the gallery, that's the more exciting news XD

Reactions: ZX7H

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Damn, I hoped that there'd at least be a special final defeat scene instead of retry/fade to black giveup option
Overall the battle was fun, not too hard not too easy, just like it should be.

Reactions: Meclear

Asth593

Nov 26, 2023
Just change the save file of the characters from 0 to 100 and change the stage battle from 6 to 7. That should do it

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes