opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Can i even change her clothes cause thats a waste of sprites if i cant change it
Yeah only in the studio room. It would be nice to have them outside but then probably the devs will have to create sex scene with each outfit which would take some time i guess.

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Manipulations with clothes are only for Anna. This happens in the photo studio. As hearts increase, she partially changes her clothes in the kitchen. Oh yeah, when you go with her to StarCon you can rent a suit and a bikini set.

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
batztefano,

Samantha Route
  • Immediately show him photos of Samantha
  • Meet Samantha in her home, ask for sex and take a photo
  • Meet Ken and show him the photo of Samantha with your penis
  • Meet Samantha and ask, “Do you know that Ken is a virgin?”
  • Meet Ken and tell him “I talked to Samantha” and “Next time I fuck her just join in”
  • Meet Samantha and ask for sex
  • Visit Ken/Samantha again and you will see them having sex, then ask Ken to join in at the Beach so that you can teach him how to swim
  • Tell him
  • Go to the Public Pool and rent out the pool do this 3 times (costs $3000 each time)
I can't proc this anymore, I never have the option to talk to Ken about his mother. I suppose I missed the flag somewhere ?

acumvadok

May 17, 2021
Help
Does anyone know how to get the last scene of Adrian's sharing route ? “Gaming Tuesday 2.0”
I have tried to follow the guide and the second scene in the shower does not appear.

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Are you sure you followed all the steps ?
  • Tell Anna to seduce Adrian
  • On Tuesday go to the bathroom
  • Go to the Beach on Tuesday to share Anna (view both sex scenes)
  • Go to the Pool on Monday (Take a photo of Anna and click on the speech bubble in the bottom right)
  • Go to the Adrian room except on Thursday
  • Go to the Bathroom on Tuesday as the final step
  • After fully convincing Adrian Anna will come to Adrian’s room on Tuesday (gaming with Adrian will trigger “Gaming Tuesday 2.0”)

acumvadok

May 17, 2021
Are you sure you followed all the steps ?
  • Tell Anna to seduce Adrian
  • On Tuesday go to the bathroom
  • Go to the Beach on Tuesday to share Anna (view both sex scenes)
  • Go to the Pool on Monday (Take a photo of Anna and click on the speech bubble in the bottom right)
  • Go to the Adrian room except on Thursday
  • Go to the Bathroom on Tuesday as the final step
  • After fully convincing Adrian Anna will come to Adrian’s room on Tuesday (gaming with Adrian will trigger “Gaming Tuesday 2.0”)
I finally found where I was going wrong, I had the event unlocked but you have to answer the third dialogue option when you are in Adrian's room.

elcalvin900

Sep 18, 2023
Guardado completo para v1.1a (colóquelo en C:\Users\ YourUserName \AppData\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story
RANURA DE CARGA 1
El registro de misiones puede tener errores, he completado todas las rutas excepto la del río (si recuerdo correctamente)
-No compartir rutas con Josef y Adrian
-Josef se va
-Ruta compartida de Phoenix
-Final de harén desbloqueado
-Escena desbloqueada en el dormitorio principal

[/CITA]

¿Cómo instalar el juego guardado?
Full save for v1.1a (put in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story
LOAD SLOT 1
Questlog might be buggy, I've finished all routes except River (if I remember correctly)
-No sharing routes with Josef and Adrian
-Josef leaves
-Phoenix Sharing Route
-Unlocked Harem Ending
-Unlocked Scene in the Master Bedroom
How to install the saved game?

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes