Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Slave U [v0.42] [SecondClass] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,98 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,98 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.42

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 96 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2176 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.slaveu/game
The file MUST be named: archive-0.40.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi, nice effort so far.

Would you maybe let us know, when the transformation will start? Right now I grind through the part where MC is only a boy. But I really want to torture a cute Transgirl. Ashley is a good example here.

So is this planned to be "late Game" content or will this come rather soon? And how far is it going to go (huge tits, small dick,...)

Thank you very much in advance!

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
The dev will no longer work on games as mentioned by them on their patreon. They will start working on comics kind of story.
Do you still have access to his patreon as backer? For me the site is just down. I cannot reach it.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Just giving everyone a heads up from his new post:

Hey everyone,
Here is the new build of slave U. I'll post the download link below, but I have an announcement to make first. Without going too into the details, I've had a series of large setbacks in life over the last 2 months. It's honestly been a big struggle to keep working on the game as my personal life has taken a negative spiral. As a result, I've decided I'm going to be taking next month off to figure out where I want to go from here. I've paused billing, so you won't be charged next month. And you have my word that I'll make a post warning people at least a week before I resume billing so you have time to cancel if that's what you'd like to do.
Honestly, I'm not sure if work on the games will continue. I love the work I do here, but it's really taken over my life at this point. As grateful as I am for the success I've had here, it frankly isn't enough to justify the amount of hours I spend a week working on it. Now that all the plans I had for my personal life over the last few years have sort of blown up in my face, I need to rethink what I'm doing going forward.
I still think I want to continue to make content, but it likely won't be in the form of games. I'm going to take the next month to figure things out, and I'll be back later with an update on what I'll be doing going forward, so you all can decide if you'd like to stick around or move on.
This was the last statement he made before blocking his Patreon, if you would be so kind as to tell me, colleagues, when and where he announced that there will definitely be no more of this work. :cry:

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
This was the last statement he made before blocking his Patreon, if you would be so kind as to tell me, colleagues, when and where he announced that there will definitely be no more of this work. :cry:
His Patreon is but instead of making games he is doing short comics.

Reactions: Buletti

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
Maybe someone could post dev's (Or what should I call him now, since he's not a developer anymore?) comics?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe someone could post dev's (Or what should I call him now, since he's not a developer anymore?) comics?
I wouldn't follow or support a dev who just abandoned a good game right in the middle of it, just cause they got tired of it, and wanted to stop creating games.
I don't understand. Why not just finish the current game before quitting games and moving to comics only?
I understand burn out happens, but this doesn't seem to be anything like that.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
It had all the potential to be the best game on the entire platform :cry:, I want to believe that as a last hope, the developer will end its story in a comic :oops:, at least we will know what happened with the "maids" exposition or turning the gym into an SM dungeon :eek:.

Reactions: Piratefishes
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes