4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think it would be...
"Hey, you need have manners when talking to her"
"Hey, watch how you speak to her", "Hey, watch what you say to her", "Hey, you need to show some manners when speaking to her"...these are all possible, proper statements.
Even with your statement, you need "to" right before "have", but at least yours is understandable.
This game needs some work, for sure.

Honestly, the saves don't work for me. That's why I came to the comments. I played about a week of the game, saving along the way, then wanted to backtrack, and realized nothing was saved.

I may check back several updates later, but for now, the files are getting deleted.

Reactions: pantypriv

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
"Hey, watch how you speak to her", "Hey, watch what you say to her", "Hey, you need to show some manners when speaking to her"...these are all possible, proper statements.
Even with your statement, you need "to" right before "have", but at least yours is understandable.
This game needs some work, for sure.

Honestly, the saves don't work for me. That's why I came to the comments. I played about a week of the game, saving along the way, then wanted to backtrack, and realized nothing was saved.

I may check back several updates later, but for now, the files are getting deleted.
Oh, I suspect the original intent may have been along the lines of "Hey, watch your tongue when speaking to her". Only needs a slight mangling to end up with what we got...

Reactions: pantypriv

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
i waste almost an hour trying to get more reliable because of the dumbass quest log. Fuk this game!

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020
nice game. but how do i know i've completed the update without spending hours doing the same thing?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes