Face

Jul 25, 2017
Normally a lurker, but it's nice to see a Dev interacting with players for feedback, especially on a site that might have some bad rep as an avenue for getting free products.

Saw this question and couldn't see any mention of it from what, hoping I didn't miss it somewhere. Prosecutor interaction appears to be bugged in v8.2a, sharing some pictures that may help. Noticed the location they spawn in seems fishy, shows as a river tile when viewing it at the gate but shows as a part of the base once you're on the campfire tile . . . figured there's a chance this was unintentional, maybe to ensure members can only enter the campfire zone from the gate for sequencing reasons before letting them explore.
Widowgate.PNG Widowbase.PNG

As for the actual interaction, the 'You give in' option doesn't appear be acknowledged in the console the same way other options are . . . may do some other testing with other sex scenes to see how the console usually reacts, but this initially does seem to be the reason for this hang up; hope this helps.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: ArhraCole

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Normally a lurker, but it's nice to see a Dev interacting with players for feedback, especially on a site that might have some bad rep as an avenue for getting free products.

Saw this question and couldn't see any mention of it from what, hoping I didn't miss it somewhere. Prosecutor interaction appears to be bugged in v8.2a, sharing some pictures that may help. Noticed the location they spawn in seems fishy, shows as a river tile when viewing it at the gate but shows as a part of the base once you're on the campfire tile . . . figured there's a chance this was unintentional, maybe to ensure members can only enter the campfire zone from the gate for sequencing reasons before letting them explore.
View attachment 3880734 View attachment 3880735

As for the actual interaction, the 'You give in' option doesn't appear be acknowledged in the console the same way other options are . . . may do some other testing with other sex scenes to see how the console usually reacts, but this initially does seem to be the reason for this hang up; hope this helps.
View attachment 3880736
The fact that campfire was a test of none euclidean geometry. Camp is meant to be kinda like a building that has nodes inside, thus it can be much bigger than it shows on the map. The locations themself don't require to be on the grid, as this was brought in one of the updates.

But the thing with prosecutor will fix, I thought genuinely fixed it but didn't check.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Are there more succubi looking characters in this game? The first post pics only really show regular girls and a 2B lookalike.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Are there more succubi looking characters in this game? The first post pics only really show regular girls and a 2B lookalike.
In just the last update there were three types of succubi enemies added. I haven't updated the screenshots tho.

Reactions: ArhraCole

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

View attachment 3880736
I literally have no Idea how it happens. It just works on my end... but for some people I guess it's just doesn't...
1722349302033.png

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How to restore Fatigue in field?
For now there is none, but I think I should add it... fatigue got added fairly recently. I think full bar lasts for ~16 hours and 24 hours - 16 hours = 8 hours(or roughly healthy sleep cycle).

Han

Nov 13, 2016
For now there is none, but I think I should add it... fatigue got added fairly recently. I think full bar lasts for ~16 hours and 24 hours - 16 hours = 8 hours(or roughly healthy sleep cycle).
Yea I got to the military base at the top right and am essentially out of fatigue without exploring any of it.

trollinnsfw

Mar 18, 2023
Are there any fixes for a save not loading? I can click on the Save_1 button but all it does is a "depress" animation and nothing happens. Wait, I just clicked new game and I ahve all my items but I'm back at the starting point. I played through on that attempt and none of the saves were actually saved. Died to a succubus when health percentage wasnt updating correctly. Health should either be a number, (like it is in combat) or a percentage (like it is shown on your stats) if the percentage shown on your stats is just the number, you should change it to XXXhp instead of XXX%

However, you've got a really good thing going here. This game is fun to play, and it has sexy bits. Being fun to play makes it better than 90% of the adult games I've played. Keep up the good work!

IndyM7

Apr 17, 2020

View attachment 3880736
I think this problem only exists for the Patreon version, maybe because of the cheats. I got the same problem, plus another bug : when you talk to the widows, you can just spam chat/flirt/sex, putting the action counter to negatives. Also quest option gives blank answer, with no other option, thereby softlocking you.

Bug does not show up on the F95zone version somehow.

Edit : nvm, it happens again after I reload my save

Last edited:

box7

Dec 16, 2018
This game is unbearably buggy at the moment.
It's only made worse by restricting saving to being in a certain area.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SinE3RSurvivalInTheEasternEuropeanEncasementRegion-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes