Dk2014

Oct 18, 2018
The video quality in this chapter seems quite low, and I'm not sure if it's due to the POV filter. In fact, the bitrate for this chapter is higher than the previous one.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
wait a second... whats with thr acts, and the bad ending? im confused. I didnt touch anything yet, i wanna know what im slithering into (ba dum tssss)

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
wait a second... whats with thr acts, and the bad ending? im confused. I didnt touch anything yet, i wanna know what im slithering into (ba dum tssss)
The acts are a "storyline" with smutty acts to characters down a pathway and the bad ends are characters from the story going into other acts with a "darker" tone to their safety with side characters here and there

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
The acts are a "storyline" with smutty acts to characters down a pathway and the bad ends are characters from the story going into other acts with a "darker" tone to their safety with side characters here and there
ohhhhh, thats nice.

but now I have another question, are the chars in all the acts, progressively getting towards the end, or each act has its own char that gets close to the end as the act closes?

like is it a "group project" or an individual.

also, the bad ending, do they all end up in the same video, or each has their own.

thank you for your time :)

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
ohhhhh, thats nice.

but now I have another question, are the chars in all the acts, progressively getting towards the end, or each act has its own char that gets close to the end as the act closes?

like is it a "group project" or an individual.

also, the bad ending, do they all end up in the same video, or each has their own.

thank you for your time :)
Bad ends are non-canon, all characters are in all the acts ACTS, also the storyline seems to be taking 3 POVs, the bull slave, the snake girl, and the queen

edi: bull slave as in the male who's getting their semen farmed

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes