Ren'Py Sexbot Restoration 2124 [v0.9.0] [squirrel24]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexbotRestoration2124-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Can the MC learn which traits the bot is better or worse with from training since the bot description or flavor text is not the best indicator? Since I have a lot of mod bots it can be hard to track it all and sometimes it does not seem apparent.
Watch their stability loss during training. Compare skill gain with stability loss. The ratio is related to resistance to stability loss. Beware, both are randomized so you have to look for trends over many training sessions. Easiest way is to have bot 100% stable and count how many training sessions you can do until they become "quirky" or lower. Do this a few times with each bot and you'll learn which ones are more resistant to stability loss. (Or you can just open the .json file and look up the value in it! ;) )

MikasaTanikawa

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will look at what you posted (I’m not home to work on it until Monday) and hopefully the next version will be improved. Thank you once more!
I played little more, and unfortunately my crude fix didn't work with transitions (need to click two times on images) and without transitions in rare cases some images don't react on clicks (going to main menu makes them interactable again though). So I failed after all :sneaky:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

only one question left... is there any impact on the bots depending on which implannts you use? F to S? Vocoder Ears power core and so on!

For Combat Bots i always try to get S Arms and S LEgs and for Sex Bots S implants and S sexparts

but i still dont know if that has any impact!?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I played little more, and unfortunately my crude fix didn't work with transitions (need to click two times on images) and without transitions in rare cases some images don't react on clicks (going to main menu makes them interactable again though). So I failed after all :sneaky:
When I'm home I'll take a look. Maybe together we can figure things out.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

only one question left... is there any impact on the bots depending on which implannts you use? F to S? Vocoder Ears power core and so on!

For Combat Bots i always try to get S Arms and S LEgs and for Sex Bots S implants and S sexparts

but i still dont know if that has any impact!?
Parts matter, you're right on those assumptions. Do you think a techie might benefit from better arms (hands!) and eyes? :sneaky:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Having a repository (or including links on the topic post of this thread) to mods that already work with this version would be a lot handier than trying to parse through two different threads (the original game thread and this one) to find all the mods, and then experiment with them by trial and error to see which ones work and which don't. Longtime players may have worked their way through all of that already, but new players are likely to drop the game if they have to do research and modding of their own to get mods to work.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Having a repository (or including links on the topic post of this thread) to mods that already work with this version would be a lot handier than trying to parse through two different threads (the original game thread and this one) to find all the mods, and then experiment with them by trial and error to see which ones work and which don't. Longtime players may have worked their way through all of that already, but new players are likely to drop the game if they have to do research and modding of their own to get mods to work.
You're right but I'm going to spend my time making the game rather than tinkering with mods. Any volunteers?

Reactions: KhaiFirst

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Awesome game, I will say my gigolo bots make way more money than these fem bots :ROFLMAO: I just keep one highend ER-Sigrid m2 for bot management and personal use ;).

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
how fix "image mod error"
View attachment 4058401
You did not install the bot mod correctly. Bot mods require a .json file plus a folder with image and/or video files. The folder is normally inside a parent folder named "assets" (not capital A) and the folder is usually named based upon the bot's model name. There is a mod guide in the DSCS game page. Go to page 1 of this thread and find the link to the DSCS page and click on the "mod" link there.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Game could do with a way to organise your spare bots in the storage. The new bots you find get mixed in all over and it makes it difficult to locate.
Or maybe add the bot rating to the display so if your looking for a B rated bot for parts you dont need to open every one every time.
Just a suggestion.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Game could do with a way to organise your spare bots in the storage. The new bots you find get mixed in all over and it makes it difficult to locate.

Just a suggestion.
I believe Mr_Shaky made a mod for that. I've tried to do it once but failed. I have learned more about coding and I may try again some day.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You did not install the bot mod correctly. Bot mods require a .json file plus a folder with image and/or video files. The folder is normally inside a parent folder named "assets" (not capital A) and the folder is usually named based upon the bot's model name. There is a mod guide in the DSCS game page. Go to page 1 of this thread and find the link to the DSCS page and click on the "mod" link there.
hm i go have another read than, i did got other Human image mod to work.. so i don't know what mod is this on..

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes