Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I'm confuse of this game, but, thank you for this post
Had to download it to see what that is all about

The cyberpunk town with the brothel/stripclub is where you start and your home hub so to speak. Not sure what their plans are there in future but for moment you can just prostitute yourself there and there are some of those fetish stuff as shown in the screenshots though none are functional yet

Then all the other areas are basically levels you get teleported to. Now shockingly the game is actually quite fleshed out like the actual levels feel very finished. You first get teleported to a type of floating hub city where you can get quests and go to all the other combat levels. I tried the Orc one first so basically the one from your first quest and played it for about an hour. Combat is decent definitely needs polish but I was really surprised how developed the level itself was no matter how much I kept exploring I found new enemies and finished level designs with loot, enemies and everything

So the foundation seems to be there for this game to be developed into a proper game

Now it is very very buggy at the moment. Combat seems to be the only thing that works properly at the moment, I loved the Witcher 3 style combat finishers that your character will use if you crit an enemy and vice versa as well if an enemy crits you. In the current build you simply respawn with all your loot (though your weapons seem to get unequipped back to your inventory). I hope in future you get respawn points instead and they fix the unequip issue

There is combat sex as well, if an enemy knocks you on the ground they will rape you, all enemies I encountered so far seem to have rape moves already, came across about 10 different ones in that hour I played. Now the combat sex is very buggy and unfinished but again the foundation seems to be there

So yeah definite potential with this game. I don't feel like this is the usual cash grab/unreal asset dump as the levels and combat system is way too fleshed out not to mention the foundation already there for the quest system, combat, level designs, enemy variety and sex combat system. Asset dumps usually feel a lot more unfinished and had a lot less effort put in them

I could be wrong but I remain hopeful in any case. I remember I was skeptical of Last Barbarian as well initially but the game it has become today is simply amazing. Hopefully this dev can achieve the same if they stick with it

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Damn looking good, I always prefer 3D games over 2D
If that isn't Hoyovers, who would say great.
But only to have fun for a few days and then get a permanent ban.
Unfortunately the fun is over quickly.
And now don't talk rubbish.
I've seen the same thing on many forums, it lasts for a while and then people moan that the account has been banned XD. Otherwise I would use something like that too XD

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
I was surprised to see an Early Access tag to be fair.
I can understand steps needed to make something viable per Steam regulations, but that is why there are other venues (including this one; F95~), to allow for feedback.
I will keep an eye out on this one, and see what updates Pimpmaster has planned

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Seductress-2024.09.06EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
How much content does this have, worth trying or better to wait for more updates?

ahmedramiz

Mar 7, 2019
game have bad sex and and animatino bad optimization no good idea and YEs this games have guro)

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
$5 on Steam so worth buying even in this early state as its an Early release version just bought it so hope a few more do not many adult games available that are action adventure

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
The intention was fine but the animation are really bad...

Miss a story
Miss a tutorial
Need to fix the game crash after killing a monster sometime.

Ty for sharing but its not for me.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes