Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
Just tested it, and it's showing up in my save. Check the quest guide inside the art class or the quest list in the sidebar. The new quests now show how much affection you need for the event to appear, along with the location and required energy.

View attachment 4067581 View attachment 4067576
I have more than the proper affection needed but I can't progress past showing him Oliver's surprise. Interacting with Oliver during art class doesn't do anything.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
I have more than the proper affection needed but I can't progress past showing him Oliver's surprise. Interacting with Oliver during art class doesn't do anything.
You need to talk to Deen, then talk to Oliver and give him money to unlock the next event. If you've already done that, it's the end of Oliver's update for this version. Can you click on the quest list in the sidebar and send me a screenshot of what it's showing?

Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
You need to talk to Deen, then talk to Oliver and give him money to unlock the next event. If you've already done that, it's the end of Oliver's update for this version. Can you click on the quest list in the sidebar and send me a screenshot of what it's showing?
Untitled3.png
It shows this but I was able to figure it out. it shows required affection as 250 but I was able to progress after getting up to 270.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes