VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Raven's Daring Adventure [Final] [ENF Stuff]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dice13K

Ah... ENF Stuff.
    Where else can I find fully voice acted Ren'Py games with beautiful ladies running around naked?
    I love these games because of the amazing quality they contain. Sure, the uh... "diddle" content is low but the characters are well written, the plot is cute and it's generally a joy to play.

I guess I don't like the trivia but that's whatever as long as you can alt-tab to google - or just know most of the answers like a nerd... like me.

Coupling this game with some tasty diddle content would probably make ENF Stuff my favorite creator on this website.

Don't listen to Sad-o Baggins down there complaining that this ain't spicy because it is.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compared to Zoe's, this game is short. At least, it really felt a lot shorter. What it doesn't do is the whole "loop around the same scenario gain and again to find different/multiple endings, somehow retaining some info from the previous runs."

Raven is adorable. It's a shame there isn't an option given whether or not to to answer the "Do you have feelings for me?" question dare thing when time runs out.
    Willow is epitome of "don't stick your dick in crazy" and yet here we are.
    and I'm glad Tenma is in the game. I like Itsuki too, don't get me wrong, but Tenma has a certain something about her that's just great.

tl;dr: 5/5 PLAY IT!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

W4tch0ut

There are some great characters here (both visually and in personality) and the progression is fine, only that it all results in absolutely nothing.
    The game does a fantastic job in setting up expectations and then an even better job at crushing them. It has zero sexual content, some nudity aside. In the Vatican state that might count as spicy, on this site it's about as exciting as reading the ToS.
    Save yourself the disappointment and skip it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sahadeva

Another gem of a game from ENF Stuff :)

Pros:
    • Fun light-hearted story.
    • Lots of ENF for fans of the fetish
    • Voice Acting
    Cons:
    • Mini-games :(
      • These are timing based and if you're concentrating on the mini-game the renders fly by too quickly.
      • Fortunately, skippable, however you miss out on a couple on renders that are part of the mini-game.
      • Would appreciate some kind of "Game-Journo" difficulty setting so I can play the mini-games as a noob and enjoy the renders as well :p
    Also, not necessarily a con, but no hardcore sex scenes. The game is focused primarily on nudity. Didn't bother me too much, just an FYI.