Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
In the new update I released for patrons, there are 8-10 more m/m sub scenes. This week, if all goes well, I'll release the sissy variant and a guide tab... (the code is giving me some trouble, honestly, sorry for the inconvenience).

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
In the new update I released for patrons, there are 8-10 more m/m sub scenes. This week, if all goes well, I'll release the sissy variant and a guide tab... (the code is giving me some trouble, honestly, sorry for the inconvenience).
Will wait on those sissy variants then.

Really appreciate this game, one of the few with sissification that's just gay, no femdom. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Bluestorm99

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Prison [v0.40] [The Red Artist] - Compressed

All [724 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Couple gifs broken in this update it seems, tried two separate downloads. First scene of Sasha fucking you has a bunch of gifs broken.

Couple artifacts on gifs across the board.
Hmm could be the compression. Did you test the Orig game?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

There's not much added for the non sissification path but the church was nice and almost with no consequences (unless you're caught). Well, it could be good to turn the tables at some point.
I also wanted to thank you for chosing gardening as one of the jobs since I like it, though nothing happens and there's nothing to buy either.

For the therapy, the session about the nerd keeps repeating, which is useless. It would have been better to have something more generic than seeing an identical session previously attended. And I repeat myself but the conversation with the guard that comes to take us there should be less conflicting/negative after the first time because, like this, it feels as if it's the first encounter each time.
Also, I wanted to ask but is black domination the only theme covered with the therapy? I expect some hypnosis but, if it's only BBC, it loses its appeal for me.

Good continuation.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Had 0.37 and 0.39 running fine. 0.40 has maybe 30-40% of the gifs not working for me.
0.40 of my Compression or the Original game not working?
IIRC the compression was fine for me (I tested it only until the first few videos/gifs)

exter

May 29, 2017
I wish the dev of this would finally start with the dominant player path where we can work in the chemical lab to make our own drugs that turn all the other prisoners into sluts. There just aren't enough games where the player is able to turn others, which would make this one stand out a lot more imo.

BRCCpt

Sep 3, 2022
how do you trigger the poker game? ive done the stepfather visitation but nothing new showed up in the cheff cell

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Prison-0.40aPart1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes