#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
View attachment 3979630
Patreon:
download: MEGA , , Gdrive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+
+

+
+
GALLERY / gallery - expires in October
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MODdownload
DLC number 1 and 2 downloads on mega are not working it just makes a infinite waiting time or says that its canceled.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
It's a good game but the way text is displayed makes it infuriating to try and play.

Try...to...go...through...a...20...minute...scene...when...the...text...is...like...this.

No, skip is not what i'm talking about. I want to read it, just not one word at a slow agonizing time.
When you start spamming the spacebar because you just want to keep it moving along but then a choice pops up out of nowhere...

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
When you start spamming the spacebar because you just want to keep it moving along but then a choice pops up out of nowhere...
It's not even that hard to implement a fast-forward key, just some devs refuse to do so. A instant text setting should be mandatory especially if there's no voiced lines.

andelbert

Jun 20, 2018
good evening i have a problem trying to find the princess hippo for the second time, can i do it? i mean i found her the first time in an event (random i think) in the plant kingdom but how do i find her again? i think she has a second animation in the gallery and i would like to look for her in a legal way

Jul 16, 2019
guys is the wiki up to date ? im looking for info about the dragon family the princesses and the queen dragon o.o are any of then recruitable ? or have a cg art ?

andelbert

Jun 20, 2018
guys is the wiki up to date ? im looking for info about the dragon family the princesses and the queen dragon o.o are any of then recruitable ? or have a cg art ?
there are things that are not in the wiki, it is a good source of information but not everything is there yet, I did not find anything about the hippopotamus princess

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
good evening i have a problem trying to find the princess hippo for the second time, can i do it? i mean i found her the first time in an event (random i think) in the plant kingdom but how do i find her again? i think she has a second animation in the gallery and i would like to look for her in a legal way
She shows up again randomly in the Plant Kingdom in a similiar event, so you may meet her again when you enter the Plant Kingdom.

Guest117

Dec 3, 2023
I think I never played remix because it shows you as the Chad knight or something like that, just read the wiki it's random the starting reign and knight trait I just only did it once and it was for less than a minuet

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes