aliengin675

Jun 11, 2022
Daisy, Alex and Mayan stuff are done but the other characters say "no hint". I've been through everywhere at every hour, don't know how to progress any other character from this point.

1715703025963.png

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How you unlocked last girl
Going to the pool around afternoon or evening should lead to meeting and unlocking Hikari.
Maybe go to the pool at noon and hit "skip time" a few times to see if that gets her scene running.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Going to the pool around afternoon or evening should lead to meeting and unlocking Hikari.
Maybe go to the pool at noon and hit "skip time" a few times to see if that gets her scene running.
Yeah got it thanks

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
Thanks to the developer. For me one of the top 5 games here. The art and story are very well done, especially Amy and Maria. The only thing I would add...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isn't enough submissive milf with pregnancy games, wish there were more like this. If you know any others kindly suggest. Thanks.

Reactions: msleomac
Mar 29, 2023
Thanks to the developer. For me one of the top 5 games here. The art and story are very well done, especially Amy and Maria. The only thing I would add...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isn't enough submissive milf with pregnancy games, wish there were more like this. If you know any others kindly suggest. Thanks.
Which 2 of the 9?

Reactions: V85

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
It's not needed, there is a built-in hints system.
Except the hints don't help you get the different endings, the just tell you how to unlock progress. So yeah, a walkthrough might be useful, especially to let people know that some choices are meaningless and some choices even though they seem benign are huge gates for different endings.

Reactions: Jedi_Ninja81

Morentho

Jan 12, 2018
OK, I have tried to search this, but I do not even know the last woman's name. I have all the endings, exept Dani and the last mystery woman. Dani's hint tells me to progress with other women, and the only woman I can progress with is unknown. Anyonye know what I am missing? Mystery woman does not show up on world map.

Mar 23, 2021
OK, I have tried to search this, but I do not even know the last woman's name. I have all the endings, exept Dani and the last mystery woman. Dani's hint tells me to progress with other women, and the only woman I can progress with is unknown. Anyonye know what I am missing? Mystery woman does not show up on world map.
I'm in same boat, I think it's a random encounter like the others. But I'm not sure where to look for the encounter. Game doesn't need a walkthrough, just better hints in the built in one (especially starting the girls).

EDIT: Hikari (the bottom right girld) can be randomly found at the pool in the evening i. You're looking for this:
1716694673591.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Morentho

Morentho

Jan 12, 2018
I'm in same boat, I think it's a random encounter like the others. But I'm not sure where to look for the encounter. Game doesn't need a walkthrough, just better hints in the built in one (especially starting the girls).

EDIT: Hikari (the bottom right girld) can be randomly found at the pool in the evening i. You're looking for this:
View attachment 3671606
Thank you, that was what I was missing. After getting that questline goint, I just had to spend entire days in every room of the gym to trigger random encounters (Edit: when stuck again).

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes