Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
This game, in my opinion, never got the treatment it deserved. An update after all this time won't change that.
ah you might be right. its been a long time since ive played it but i do remember wishing for more and felt like there was a lot of wasted potential. im gonna give it another play through rn and see

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Huh. Didn't think we'd ever see anything from THIS again. Wonder if it will actually get finished this time, and not just labeled as such.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Wtf?!
Rise from the grave?!
Why not put the time and effort into new game?!
Does it really make sense to change the UI and destroy the player's treasured archive?
I sort the archive of every good completed game, I saved 90 files for this game in 2021-2.

Last edited:

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
ohh...
the great game just become unplayable
Action button ruin everything. And female with two heads in sauna looks scary

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Wtf?!
Rise from the grave?!
Why not put the time and effort into new game?!
Does it really make sense to change the UI and destroy the player's treasured archive?
It's essentially a new game written from scratch, a remake not simply a UI update. Do you people don't read OP or have to opine on every single thing before knowing about the subject?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So, most of the time when these games get released or "re-made" for a Steam release, certain elements get censored. Is this the case here, or is the I-tag up top still applicable?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
So, most of the time when these games get released or "re-made" for a Steam release, certain elements get censored. Is this the case here, or is the I-tag up top still applicable?
I don't think steam has any issues with incest like Patreon. It has issues with the characters looking underaged or in highschool.

Reactions: tslojr

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
It's essentially a new game written from scratch, a remake not simply a UI update. Do you people don't read OP or have to opine on every single thing before knowing about the subject?
OK, new story, fixed college, music, icons of characters on locations - great.
New UI, completely new gameplay, icons of characters on locations - and game ruined.
New UI - everything what player did before with characters"guessing" now replaced by Action button which in most cases same guessing. You see icon on the map, you click the map, you click Action button - NOTHING HAPPENED.
Changing gameplay to action button and to 8hrs circle not a great idea, because old players have they own "pace" where to go, with who interact. Now you can stay in gym 24/7 clicking on different rooms and same Action button, sometimes nothing happened, sometimes background change, and time just jumped in the circle. Gameplay become new guessing, but this time you don't interact with characters, you playing guessing game - click location - click Action button.
You can't keep "old" schedule, morning and evening at home, gym, cafe, other locations, you just being in same room, sauna, for example, you click Action button - background changed, click again, a little interaction, click again, time passed. You check time and 4 days passed already.
And lady with 2 heads still looks scary

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes