Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Patchez
Great find
- for some reason I thought this game was already here - but it wasn't till now!
Thanks so much for adding it here - Finally.

Reactions: superelmo

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
The problem seems to be that Microsoft Defender flags the game program as infected with Trojan:Win32/Occamy.CEC and automatically removes it.
I disable 'Windows Security' (Windows 10 virus scanner) and Malwarebytes (Malware scanner) It wasn't flagging the install with a Trojen.... Then I try to install after unzipping and still get the same error message "error cannot read otoboku.exe" could it be a path issue, does the install path need to be in a specific drive? e.g. c:/drive....

Reactions: Shade660 and NoxTox

MurkyLOL

Feb 20, 2018
Fun fact: You can extract .iso into a normal folder structure
Not-Fun fact: I only learnt that I had uploaded 11GB on my 60Mb connection and F95 has rules to pack files into zips first
Sad fact: I'm downloading 11GB on my 10Mb connection :cry:

Method201

Oct 28, 2017
The non-torrent installer seems to look for an "otoboku.exe" that's missing from the source directory. It doesn't even seem to exist in the zip file I downloaded. It nevertheless continues attempting to install, then errors out.
Followup to this, the torrent installed successfully, and seems to run just fine.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Full Screen Fix - if your game stretches in a weird manner.

Full Screen Fix.png

Added to the troubleshooting section in the OP.

Works for many old VN's.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Aw. Way to bring in the nostalgia. Maybe I might play it again since this one is uncensored now.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So... with the "trans protagonist" tag, does that mean the protag ultimately winds up embracing life as a girl? Or does he stay pretending the whole time?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Trap protagonist, not trans protagonist. The trap protagonist tag just means that the perspective character crossdresses or is mistaken for a girl at some point.

This game's -really- old and if I remember right it's just a really standard dating sim from that period with a twist (meaning the MC is too milquetoast to really have an arc or anything).

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
Hold up. I watched the anime of this, but I never knew it was originally a H-game. Interesting, makes the relationship in the anime a lot more thought-provoking now...

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
He basically stays as a guy the whole time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trap protagonist, not trans protagonist. The trap protagonist tag just means that the perspective character crossdresses or is mistaken for a girl at some point.

This game's -really- old and if I remember right it's just a really standard dating sim from that period with a twist (meaning the MC is too milquetoast to really have an arc or anything).
Well that's thoroughly disappointing :p