Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
is what virustotal is saying. (I downloaded it from GOFILE, just in case... I have seen in the past cases where the file is different in different links)

Looks a false positive to me, but never trust a stranger on the internet, so....

TadTolnson

Apr 20, 2021
is what virustotal is saying. (I downloaded it from GOFILE, just in case... I have seen in the past cases where the file is different in different links)

Looks a false positive to me, but never trust a stranger on the internet, so....
Yeah same.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 3850332

Be careful, folks. Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml. Could be false positive but better safe than sorry.
It's a false positive, other html games are giving that issue unfortunely. Just wait until tomorrow for the Windows Defender's update, it should fix. From time to time these errors happen.

Still, if you guys want to feel at ease, you can always check the coding by opening the html's file through notepad to check it's content before playing.

VAMOSALAP

Apr 16, 2022
It's a false positive, other html games are giving that issue unfortunely. Just wait until tomorrow for the Windows Defender's update, it should fix. From time to time these errors happen.

Still, if you guys want to feel at ease, you can always check the coding by opening the html's file through notepad to check it's content before playing.
Doesn't seem to be. I have the same result from other Anti Trojen detector : Trojan.Ciusky.CryptedAit.1. so nop I will not download it

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Doesn't seem to be. I have the same result from other Anti Trojen detector : Trojan.Ciusky.CryptedAit.1. so nop I will not download it
As I said, it happens with several html games around here. But if you wanna feel safe you can always check the code by opening the file with a notepad.a

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
You can find the supplement in the bathroom at any time except night. Otherwise you'll get dead link.

Anyway lads, I am posting the link for the updated visual mod:

Mega

If some element seems off topic or not thematic (as observations made earlier), it means that I couldn't find relevant topic or I didn't read the chapter much. Also some part may be incomplete because either i missed them, seemed irrelevant (due to chapters with other priority) or didn't get there yet. Progress is slow and again, not sure if I would continue working on the project.

Feedback are welcome, post it here. Dissatisfaction or complain, use the mail given previously under previous version.

Enjoy!
Do you have the updated version? I would appreciate it if you could share it if you have it.

Flying_dutchman

Nov 28, 2021
Do you have the updated version? I would appreciate it if you could share it if you have it.

Here you go mate.
I'd like just to warn you that I worked quite a little on it, so do not expect big changes. Also the author himself has not made any significant or big change (story development) to justify the editing. And also I simply didn't have time for.
I have noticed a couple of errors (from my side) that I did not fix but the game works just fine.
For anyone that thinks the game would be much more enjoyable with more images...You welcome and enjoy.

I've noticed that I have uploaded it twice, folder inside a folder. You don't need both, select only one.

Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
I've played it for a while, and I have a question, it seems that the feminization part is only affected to the landlord, but not to MC?
And do we have any chance that there's a path that MC is feminized? like, the landlord found what the MC did to his wife and decide to revenge him by this way?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes