4.50 star(s) 88 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Crystal Glass -- regarding your review, you should take five seconds read the bolded sections centered in the description of the game that clearly state: "For now his game is a Kinetic Novel ( nothing will be avoidable )" // "Vi will follow a NTS route ( sharing, swing, exhibitionism )", and CircleGames has re-affirmed the latter statement multiple times in this thread.

You gave this game less stars because you "would like this project to be completely about NTR stuff. Not swinging and etc. Just ntr." That's like enjoying an amazing steak and saying, "I wanted this to be lobster, therefore, it's not as good."

I just find it funny, that's all.

CrystalGlass

Jan 17, 2020
Crystal Glass -- regarding your review, you should take five seconds read the bolded sections centered in the description of the game that clearly state: "For now his game is a Kinetic Novel ( nothing will be avoidable )" // "Vi will follow a NTS route ( sharing, swing, exhibitionism )", and CircleGames has re-affirmed the latter statement multiple times in this thread.

You gave this game less stars because you "would like this project to be completely about NTR stuff. Not swinging and etc. Just ntr." That's like enjoying an amazing steak and saying, "I wanted this to be lobster, therefore, it's not as good."

I just find it funny, that's all.
i dont care what you think of it. Like i said in the review, MC, to put it mildly, irritates me. He's just a toy to be ridiculed. And thats why i want this to be only about cuckolding the main character. That's my opinion. And I think it would only make the game better.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
i dont care what you think of it. Like i said in the review, MC, to put it mildly, irritates me. He's just a toy to be ridiculed. And thats why i want this to be only about cuckolding the main character. That's my opinion. And I think it would only make the game better.
It's fair that it's your opinion, but it seems a common theme to see NTR fans coming into NTRS games voicing their wishes for the devs of the NTRS games to drastically change the clearly-stated goals the dev of each game has established. Some of us are here specifically because NTRS is our thing, and NTR isn't.

CrystalGlass

Jan 17, 2020
It's fair that it's your opinion, but it seems a common theme to see NTR fans coming into NTRS games voicing their wishes for the devs of the NTRS games to drastically change the clearly-stated goals the dev of each game has established. Some of us are here specifically because NTRS is our thing, and NTR isn't.
okay. Im fine with that. I will still continue to play this even if everything remains as it is.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
That's not what "Immaculate Conception" means, The Immaculate Conception is a Catholic Dogma that states that Mary was conceived free of the Original Sin that everyone else gets. So it's really Mary's conception that it's about.

What you're talking about is the Incarnation Dogma, according to which Jesus wasn't conceived, but incarnated himself into Mary so no sexual act was needed.

:geek:
...This thread deserves to be at some meme compilation at this point, no doubt.

Klaus Serpens

Sep 11, 2024
Game developer, keep doing your work, stick to the plan and dedicate yourself, your work style and the game plan and the characters' story are excellent.

You've come this far following your plan, so continue.

Don't pay attention to this crazy talk.

Just do your best.

And we want the update hahahaha

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hlfwaycrks while I definitely enjoyed the first chapter, I was looking forward to true ntr content, will still play this game because I like the renders, and it's a decent story, just kind of a let down because there isn't ntr, but to each their own lol. I know most people don't share my same opinion, but I'm a live and let live kind of guy, whatever gets you off!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
hlfwaycrks while I definitely enjoyed the first chapter, I was looking forward to true ntr content, will still play this game because I like the renders, and it's a decent story, just kind of a let down because there isn't ntr, but to each their own lol. I know most people don't share my same opinion, but I'm a live and let live kind of guy, whatever gets you off!
*Fap and let fap.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes