Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-11 v11.04] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
I'm stuck here and i searched everywhere to solve this problem but didn't get anything, I've repeated self-defense and dinner and dare game multiple times and nothing new happens it's still 74/77
i know 2 out of the 3 missing tasks, first is the dining at 19 and the second is dare game at 20
what is the third missing task ? and how can i trigger it ? and what should i do to break this loop ?

and by the way the skip isn't working any more what is the reason ?
1726930188907.png

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I'm stuck here and i searched everywhere to solve this problem but didn't get anything, I've repeated self-defense and dinner and dare game multiple times and nothing new happens it's still 74/77
i know 2 out of the 3 missing tasks, first is the dining at 19 and the second is dare game at 20
what is the third missing task ? and how can i trigger it ? and what should i do to break this loop ?

and by the way the skip isn't working any more what is the reason ?
View attachment 4056928
Here is the solution to the Episode 7 74/77 issue. Drop them in the game folder. You will have to go through both weekend nights of playing the dice game to finish it. (First night of playing the dice game, gives you the trigger to close out the dining room the next night and finish the last scene in the tv room.)

These files should fix that. The first night will be the trigger that lets you finish the dining room on Sunday, which will let you finish the tv room event and advance to the next episode.

The way they were coded, absolutely looks intentional. If I remember correctly, without having to re-decompile the original files, the Saturday dice game, IF you had 75 events, was set to progress to level 3, which was NOT used anywhere. It DID NOT close out. The dining room was set so you had to finish, I believe, both of the tv room events to close it out.

Episode 8 is a mess. There story continuity is all jacked up. You get scenes way early that shouldn't be there (which I'm willing to believe is also intentional) and I think they mess up the order of how other scenes get unlocked. You also get story scenes with Lynn where she thinks giving you a blow job is disgusting, while at the same time in other rooms, she's doing it.

I've been going through the files for the last couple of days... was hoping it was an easy fix like this one, but it's not. I have 10 (technically, I had 11, but I closed one manually) events left that won't trigger. I'm charting them out right now so I can understand the flow of how they should unlock. Plus, I'm going to have to track down that scene (in the kitchen, 0800, you are making out with Lynn and Eve comes in) to figure why it triggered so early and see what it messed up... but that's after I chart the flow.

The good news about episode 8 is that if you keep the girls arousal levels high, you can take pool pictures every day for $100, and you can take a ton of pics of Eve sleeping. So money isn't a problem. (I almost ran out in Episode 7.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ahmed Chester

sharnt

Nov 19, 2017
Stuck chapter 6 - 92.. I see someone mentioned the boutique but I feel I've gone to every room at every possible time. Somethings stuck or extremely random for me to figure out. Any help would be appreciated.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I don't want to go through 132 pages, is there a timeline for the CeLavie games? I know they are all connected, and want to play them in chronological order, not necessarily in release order. Thanks for any help, and sorry for any trouble this may cause.

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I don't want to go through 132 pages, is there a timeline for the CeLavie games? I know they are all connected, and want to play them in chronological order, not necessarily in release order. Thanks for any help, and sorry for any trouble this may cause.
Hi. Right now, this could be your answer.
Chronological order:

This game, Season 1 Ep.1-11. Season 2 Ep. 12-¿?
Ren'Py - My Early Life [Ep.1-11 v11.04] [CeLaVie Group] | F95zone

The game with the best girls and worst ending. Ep. 1-12
Ren'Py - Completed - My First Love [Ep.12] [CeLaVie Group] | F95zone

Season 1 of the game. Bad gameplay and very repetitive. Ep. 1-15
Ren'Py - My Best Friend's Daughter [S2 Ep. 7] [CeLaVie Group] | F95zone

Lots of girls, easy to complete. Ep 1-16
Ren'Py - Completed - Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group] | F95zone

Season 2 of the game. Worst game. Incomplete or abandoned early. Ep 1-7
Ren'Py - My Best Friend's Daughter [S2 Ep. 7] [CeLaVie Group] | F95zone

This is my opinion, maybe someone likes them more.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I'm looking forward to ep7 and ep8 to fight my way through...
Not sure what you need, but...

Feel free to check the files I dropped earlier that fixes E7, the final events. I didn't fix anything else in those files, but in E7 during the final scene some of the pictures are out of order... one of them keeps popping up multiple times.

If it helps: there is a hard coded "Bob" in the kitchen dialogue for both E6 & E7. Also, for E7, I HIGHLY recommend you add a cheat for money, if you didn't already have one. I think I started with about $34k and it dropped to $3k before I edited the files for the bathroom and bob's room to give me money when Lynn (she's pretty much a prostitute at this point) gets money. Otherwise I would have ran out of money.

E8 is a total mess. I've got almost a dozen events that haven't triggered (I believe because there is one event that happens WAY to early and probably messes it all up.) There is one hard coded error, I believe it was in Bob's Room, and it was with the variable "PriceToPay", the first P was lowercase instead of upper. Hopefully I am remembering that correctly. After looking at the files for 2 days, (literally worked on files, went to work, came home, worked on files, slept, worked on files, went to work, etc augh!) then gave it a rest and started playing Lost at Birth. No grinding. Very relaxing.

Oh and not sure if you fix story issues... but ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, that's what I got for ya. Hope it helps and if I can help in any other way, feel free to msg me.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes