Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Can you do anything in this other than meet the vampire boy? I can't find any way to get inside the school or complete the first job.

Nutprime

Jun 3, 2017
Warning,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway tldnr:
artstyle is bad, sister looks like a guy crossdressing. mom is a rectangle on a rectangle with boobs. the eyes are fucked. and just bad really.
I'm going to have to agree with what he said.... I like the old art style much better than the new. But.. this isn't my game and the creator can do whatever he/she feels is best. I'll still keep an eye on it and see where it goes.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The biggest issue with this game, is it's made very little progress. It's yet another game that gets re-done just as it starts to see progress. I understand that devs want to redo things they aren't happy with, and it's not a complaint, it's just a shame that it drags out the development, especially when the progress for this title was already fairly slow.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
From the same guy who did that shitty ''remake'' of The Long Vacation called The Longest Vacation. lol
I'm not expecting anything from that game.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
So 7-8 months of development and still no H-scenes ?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I really like when someone chooses a strong and attractively stylised art style. Unfortunately this isn't it. That's a surefire way to turn away customers from the outset.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Please help me...

What should I do in school, there can not enter the school building, there is no other way I go home and sleep, tomorrow I get game over...

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I'm out of this game for Good. After waiting for so long and this is what you get . Tsk tsk I really love the looks of mom in the older version.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I wanted to go through that rant and count how many times the word "like" was used but I'm afraid if I turned it into a drinking game I'd be drunk before I made it halfway through. Also reading it hurt my eyes.

But I agree I am not a fan of the art style. Not sure I hate it as much as the rant but it is not appealing.
:| so basically how it was listening to frank castle in the first daredevil appearance where he kept saying "you know" i guess that is something i need to work on, plus the word like is so dull and boring i need to find better words.