3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 21, 2018
The good
voice acted (i like the voice too)
graphics
animation (only noticed one clipping issue)

the bad
lack of interactivity (i wish i could have at least been able to move around the room.)
sound consistancy, between talking and moans. even talking itself had several volumes which i had to keep raising and lowering the volume.

Overall
this was a decent experience,with a few additions to gameplay this would be better.
still i thought it was nice for what was offered.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Updated to 1.20, including the "Mandy's Dream" DLC.
Thanks for the update~

I've updated my NoCameraLock mod to match this version.
Same changes as before, and i've added a "sprint key" that doubles the default move speed when held.

Camera is unlocked and wont get stuck, also allows you to move in multiple directions at the same time now.
Controls changed; Q-Z = move up and down, W-S = move forward and backwards.
Shift = double move speed

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I like the part where I'm an FBI agent, I don't like the part where someone(thing) else does all the fucking.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
-Page 1 , you have 4 links ;)

-you simply throw the game, you have to connect the vr for it to be taken into account otherwise it starts automatically basic "without"
Not showing any links on page one at all

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
i fail to see why this game has the ahegao tag i mean its a great game but no ahegao, that was a little disappointing.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
As a heads up, seems this dev likes to collect analytics from its users
If you're like me and hate the whole telemetry/analytics spying thing, you should be able to block the process with your firewall to stop it from communicating.

Reactions: Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
As a heads up, seems this dev likes to collect analytics from its users
If you're like me and hate the whole telemetry/analytics spying thing, you should be able to block the process with your firewall to stop it from communicating.
Thanks for the heads up :)

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Nothing happens when clicking Extra Features.
Hmm. Have you played all the way through the main story? Not sure if that is a prerequisite for the extra features or not. If I recall correctly, did not have access to the extra mini game until completing the main story though.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
It's a shame you built this WITHOUT interaction in mind, it is literally one of the main reasons to enjoy adult content in VR.

Having mandy react to pokes insertion whatever would've made it 10x better than what it is, a fairly dull, one-two hour cutscene snorefest.
Harsh.
But it has an air of truth. Gotta poke stuff.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes