Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there a fix for the choices being off-center? sometimes they cover the pictures that show which choice goes with which path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reinstall maybe...usuing mods...wgich version, seperate or AIO?

Never had that myself so I guess there is no 'fix' as you're the only person I've seen mention it....

G0thMami

Formerly 'Katherine Delaqua'
Feb 27, 2019
Reinstall maybe...usuing mods...wgich version, seperate or AIO?

Never had that myself so I guess there is no 'fix' as you're the only person I've seen mention it....
All in One version, the cheat mod is from part 1. I already had the issue before the mod, I installed it to see if it would fix it but no dice.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
A great game, overall; games where you can play a dom FemMC who gets to dominate male NPCs are quite rare and very welcome. Some endings seem to be a bit rushed but, at least, there are no dead-end routes and no pointless time-waster sandbox like in DI. I only wish there was a way to reach the Dark Queen ending without throwing some of the Hellion girls to the wolves (aka, the Sons).

Reactions: afterlights

GodsMiddleHand

Sep 30, 2022
Damn is there really no gallery mod? A game like this could really benefit from one and I thought it was popular enough that someone would've made one :/

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
Getting the same problem with the all-in-one download from uploadhaven.
The all in one file for Chapters 1&2 has been corrupted from the start. It is corrupted on the Patreon site and here also. It was never compressed correctly by the dev from what I can determine. I has never worked from any site. The other sad part is, to get the full game seems impossible without an account from either Mega or Pixeldrain. The full games are too large to download from any available site. Uploadhaven has also turned into a virus. I can never get a single download to work with them. Just unending adds.

Reactions: Ethernetwork

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The all in one file for Chapters 1&2 has been corrupted from the start. It is corrupted on the Patreon site and here also. It was never compressed correctly by the dev from what I can determine. I has never worked from any site. The other sad part is, to get the full game seems impossible without an account from either Mega or Pixeldrain. The full games are too large to download from any available site. Uploadhaven has also turned into a virus. I can never get a single download to work with them. Just unending adds.
You know download managers exist right? Right? Right? No need for accounts....just need a little patience...you know what patience is right? Right?

Uploadhaven also works flawlessly btw...maybe try using an adblocker? You know what those are....right?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I heard good thing about this game but the MC short hairstyle is such a turn off. She reminded me of those annoying trans feminist. Does the MC change her style at some point during the game or its always like that?

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I heard good thing about this game but the MC short hairstyle is such a turn off. She reminded me of those annoying trans feminist. Does the MC change her style at some point during the game or its always like that?
Not only her hair style changes at some point but also her face and body, she becomes very beautiful.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes