rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
My 5-star review (and some other 4 & 5 star reviews) have been deleted from this game, and I can't seem to rate it again? P3zz0 Thicc Lord Is something wrong on the back end?

Edit: Just read a few replies previously. In any case, am I able to repost a more constructive review of the game somehow?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
My 5-star review (and some other 4 & 5 star reviews) have been deleted from this game, and I can't seem to rate it again? P3zz0 Thicc Lord Is something wrong on the back end?

Edit: Just read a few replies previously. In any case, am I able to repost a more constructive review of the game somehow?
iirc if your previous review has been deleted by a mod/staff, you are indeed not able to post another one. If you believe this one is compliant with our review rules send it to me by PM and I will do some magic

Reactions: rip-basium

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

In future, best to raise a ticket for this.

Reactions: rip-basium

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Finished this update in less than five minutes. Which is not an acceptable return on the time investment this takes to move forward. A pity...

MufasaFR

Jun 27, 2019
Finished this update in less than five minutes. Which is not an acceptable return on the time investment this takes to move forward. A pity...
You can't have frequent updates AND lots of content.

I suggest waiting between updates if having too few content annoys you that much.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
The length of the updates isn't really an issue.
Tons of people would be very happy with more frequent updates from their favorite stories, no matter how short they might be.
What each person needs to figure out is whether they prefer shorter more frequent updates, or if they prefer to wait for a few updates to come out and then binge. It's the same amount of content either way; the difference is simply in how they prefer to consume it.

So the updates coming out as frequently as they do is plainly awesome.
Moe, take as long as you need to keep making your interesting story, and we'll keep going along for the ride.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 7, 2022
Why i fail load game?.
When i delete file chapter 21. In menu game, i can not start, load game.
Help me pls!

Zerackon

Oct 2, 2023
I wonder where your game is ?
Since it seems so easy to make one.

Don't mind the haters, your game is great, really nice new update with a little of everything, Sarah shitting in the water was a great idea, just wish we'd gotten a few renders from the underwater perspective while she pushed it out, something to keep in mind for later ^^

Thanks for putting effort into making a great game, with some good fetishes and some rare ones done well.

SonnyCrockett

Jun 14, 2023
Can't play the game using Joiplay on Android.
Basically, the game can't recognize the script, starting line 1035 to line 1570 in chapter21.rpy for some reason.
Tried downloading both uncompressed and compressed without success.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Can't play the game using Joiplay on Android.
Basically, the game can't recognize the script, starting line 1035 to line 1570 in chapter21.rpy for some reason.
Tried downloading both uncompressed and compressed without success.
Seems to me that the letter f"" for the character Fae does something to this version.
I changed that and hope this will fix it.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
No Android port?
Uploading right now. But it's still in Beta because I never ported anything to Android and I can't really test it.

(It was actually a lot of work to port it. Took me a lot of time, I hope it will work with my setup this way for future updates :))

If it works please tell me.

Last edited:

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Okay I've got a huge problem ! (Maybe it's not as bad as I think)

So I've updated my RenPy version so that I can make a Android port via RenPy.
So I did.
But now when I start the game either through RenPy itself or when I build distributions and start the game.
I can't click on anything in the menu.
Hovering works. Even on the Subscribestar and Itch links.
But if I click anything, just nothing happens.

What could this be ? Anyone has an idea ?

(Downloaded my previous RenPy version, should be working now. )

Note to self: DON'T UPDATE WHILE A PROJECT IS STILL IN THE WORKS :eek: )

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: damnedfrog
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes