RPGM Abandoned I, Cuckold [v1] [Safeword Ignored Comics]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I, Cuckold [v1] [Safeword Ignored Comics]
Thread Updated: 2019-10-05
Release Date: 2018-02-22

When I first came across the game for a long time there was no news whether the game is alive. But then I asked the author and said that the continuation was made and an update will appear soon, but a little later there was no news. So it is likely that the author threw his game in the trash and updates the game there :)

Reactions: nanar

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone have June's password, as there's only 5 days left, I could then check that it's worth paying for access, since I don't like the filmstrips and am hoping there are better versions on the site

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Here on this site there is only v1 and on the development site there is like v3, but it is not far away from this version of the game. And the continuation for a long period did not come out like. There is also no information about this game here. Well, or no one wants to talk. That's all like that.:)

Reactions: nanar

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
In the beginning, I thought that there would be a continuation. Still, the author did not add super good frames to the game. I thought: since the game is made very simply, then there will be a continuation of the game. But the author, for some unknown reason, took and stopped updating his game. At one time, the Author promised that the continuation of the game was done and he would release an update, but alas, there were no updates. And it's a pity that the Avatar of the game could at least make an update for the game a little.

Reactions: MAKeevchanin

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
whats up with this one? any news developemnt oder follow up? somebody got the final version ?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Appears that there were announcements in late February, 2020 for monthly installments to this game, then they lost their Patreon account. Since that point, work moved into other efforts.

Marked as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: cho'gall
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes